• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: free insulin

1. #1 12th April 2017 
    Thanks

free insulin

My girlfriend is diabetic so I can get insulin any moment I want. At first I thought about IGF-1 but it would be quite hard to get it and also it would cost, while insulin would be free.
    I have been seriously training for about 4 years but haven't really used any PED's. Would insulin be a good choice for me?

My diet is perfect and I also use various natural supplements like glutamine, whey, creatine, etc..
  2. #2 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't even think about it buddy. Do you even know anything about it? It is the most dangerous body building compound (and the most anabolic as well). It is not like with steroids where if you inject too much you simply grow more, if you inject too much of insulin or don't eat enough carbohydrates you end up in coma or dead. You should never touch insulin if you haven't even used steroids! Insulin is for veterans only.
  3. #3 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    Don't even think about it buddy. Do you even know anything about it? It is the most dangerous body building compound (and the most anabolic as well). It is not like with steroids where if you inject too much you simply grow more, if you inject too much of insulin or don't eat enough carbohydrates you end up in coma or dead. You should never touch insulin if you haven't even used steroids! Insulin is for veterans only.
    Alright, didn't know it is that serious, okay won't touch it.
  4. #4 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
    Alright, didn't know it is that serious, okay won't touch it.
    Yes, don't touch it. Insulin is way too dangerous if you don't know exactly what you are doing. If you are looking for some gear to start with.. Then start with simple test+dbol cycle and maybe add peptides. You will see much better effects then using insulin + if you screw up with steroids then nothing much can happen but with insulin you are dead.
  5. #5 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Insulin is cheap already so if you get it free doesn't mean anything.
  6. #6 12th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Lol, you haven't even used steroids and want to try insulin? That's insane, and I see that you have zero knowledge about any PED's. Seriously, start by researching peptides, steroids. Then do a couple of cycles, maybe try HGH and only then even start thinking about insulin.