• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th April 2017 
    Thanks

ghrp-2 or ipamorelin for girlfriend

Hello. My woman is struggling to lose last bits of fat and I am thinking of giving her ghrp-2 or ipamorelin, not sure which would be better for females? Goal is mostly cutting but it would be great if it improved her sleep as well. Thanks
  2. #2 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Both of them will be good in burning fat because both release growth hormone. GHRP-2 might be a little more effective at this because it has higher growth hormone output.
    But sleep effects are better from using Ipamorelin, also Ipamorelin will not have any side effects that are associated with elevated prolactin or cortisol, ghrp-2 will tho.
    In my opinion Ipamorelin would be better for your woman but it's slightly more expensive.
  3. #3 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Both of them will be good in burning fat because both release growth hormone. GHRP-2 might be a little more effective at this because it has higher growth hormone output.
    But sleep effects are better from using Ipamorelin, also Ipamorelin will not have any side effects that are associated with elevated prolactin or cortisol, ghrp-2 will tho.
    In my opinion Ipamorelin would be better for your woman but it's slightly more expensive.
    I forgot to mention that she will take them together with CJC1295 no DAC. And what if she uses GHRP-2 only in the morning and Ipamorelin before going to sleep? how does it sound? Will she experience those prolactin/cortisol side effects from only one morning dose?
  4. #4 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    I forgot to mention that she will take them together with CJC1295 no DAC. And what if she uses GHRP-2 only in the morning and Ipamorelin before going to sleep? how does it sound? Will she experience those prolactin/cortisol side effects from only one morning dose?
    It sounds great, and from one saturation dose a day I am sure that she won't have any problems with prolactin/cortisol.