• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th April 2017 
    Thanks

bloating from peptides

I am on ghrp-2/mod grf1-29 cycle 100/100mcg 3x times a day. My problem is the water retention in my face.. It looks like I am on dbol + test but I am not. I am not fat, I got abs 4-pack, but my face looks ugly because of the water retention. For the last week I am doing alot of cardio but nothing really changed.
    I can't say that my diet is perfect, but I think that peptides caused this.
    Anything I can do to get rid of excess water weight in my face??
  2. #2 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you want to lose that water weight then make sure you diet is clean and decrease carbohydrate intake.
  3. #3 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Your face bloat is probably caused by peptides, you know they release growth hormone and it leads to some water retention. You can simply lower your peptide dose. Ipamorelin is less prone to cause bloating unlike GHRP-2 or GHRP-6.
  4. #4 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Your face bloat is probably caused by peptides, you know they release growth hormone and it leads to some water retention. You can simply lower your peptide dose. Ipamorelin is less prone to cause bloating unlike GHRP-2 or GHRP-6.
    That's what I was thinking, I will simply stop using it for a couple of days and see if excess water disappears. And after that will slowly increase the dose by doing only morning dose at first and then adding evening dose as well if water goes away completely.
  5. #5 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    That's what I was thinking, I will simply stop using it for a couple of days and see if excess water disappears. And after that will slowly increase the dose by doing only morning dose at first and then adding evening dose as well if water goes away completely.
    You should always gradually increase the dose, because some stuff is stronger and some is weaker. You don't need to take saturation dose when you first start, half of that will be enough to see how you respond.
  6. #6 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Stop eating junk food and lower your dose of GHRP-2 or switch to ipamorelin, also watch your salt intake. Ipamorelin will still make you hold some water, but much less than GHRP-2.