• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: gyno from HGH?

1. #1 5th April 2017 
    Thanks

gyno from HGH?

Hello, I need some urgent help on what to do!

I have been using HGH for 2 months, and now I have a small balls under my nipples, they are not not sore or lactating.. So 5 days ago I started to use Nolvadex 10mg/day but it doesn't seem to help.
    I started with 2iu/day and then increased my dose to 3iu.
    I don't take anything else except multivitamins , creatine.. Is the HGH causing my gyno? What should I do? Stop taking it?
  2. #2 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Nolvadex at 20mg/day should make it go away, but it might take some time.. I don't think you should stop HGH now.
  3. #3 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    But what is causing my gyno? Is it really hgh? Am I taking too much?
  4. #4 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If you haven't used any anabolic steroids, just HGH then Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) won't help you at all, because that means that your gyno is caused by increased prolactin, not estrogen. You need some anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline or pramipexole.
  5. #5 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    For some people that are prone to gynecomastia it is quite common to side effects from GHRP's and HGH, because increased growth hormone in your body will elevate your prolactin and cause gyno. I never had any problems with gyno from steroids and I don't get it from growth hormone as well (lucky me).

Many guys use Ipamorelin instead of GHRP-2 because it won't raise prolactin or cause gyno.
  6. #6 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright, I will try to find Cabergoline.. By the way I used to take Melanotan2 and also had some left.. Last time I injected it about 2 weeks ago, and the weird thing is that I noticed those small balls a couple of days after that melanotan 2 dose? maybe it's the melanotan that caused this?
  7. #7 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
    Alright, I will try to find Cabergoline.. By the way I used to take Melanotan2 and also had some left.. Last time I injected it about 2 weeks ago, and the weird thing is that I noticed those small balls a couple of days after that melanotan 2 dose? maybe it's the melanotan that caused this?
    No dude, it definitely isn't melanotan, I am sure it's gyno caused by HGH from increased prolactin.
  8. #8 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Ok guys, thanks alot for information.

But if I buy cabergoline and start using it can I continue to use growth hormone? Will cabergoline make gyno disappear?
    And when I stop using cabergoline will gynecomastia come back or do I have to keep using it while I'm using growth hormone?
  9. #9 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    you're very prone to progesterone gynecomastia if you get symptoms from using only 3iu/day.. most likely it will be a problem for you all the time while you use growth hormone. I would consider switching to ipamorelin/mod grf1-29 stack..
    you don't take any steroids? because then you need AI not cabergoline.
  10. #10 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    you're very prone to progesterone gynecomastia if you get symptoms from using only 3iu/day.. most likely it will be a problem for you all the time while you use growth hormone. I would consider switching to ipamorelin/mod grf1-29 stack..
    you don't take any steroids? because then you need AI not cabergoline.
    No, I am only taking HGH 3iu's/day (hygetropin), I was thinking about a small steroid cycle, but I won't do this yet, I need to deal with this gyno problem first.

So the best option to get rid of gyno? stop taking growth hormone and get caber? And why it started to appear only after few months of taking hgh, not from the start?
    Also what side effects I should expect from taking cabergoline?
    And recommended dose/protocol?
    Last edited by Freeman; 5th April 2017 at 07:40 AM.
  11. #11 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    No, I am only taking HGH 3iu's/day (hygetropin), I was thinking about a small steroid cycle, but I won't do this yet, I need to deal with this gyno problem first.

So the best option to get rid of gyno? stop taking growth hormone and get caber? And why it started to appear only after few months of taking hgh, not from the start?
    Also what side effects I should expect from taking cabergoline?
    And recommended dose/protocol?
    It could flare up even after one year of using hgh.

In my opinion you have two options - stop taking growth hormone or start using cabergoline..
  12. #12 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    How much cabergoline do I need? What is recommended dosage to get rid of gynecomastia..? And after it disappears do I have to continue using it for all the time while I use HGH?
  13. #13 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    How much cabergoline do I need? What is recommended dosage to get rid of gynecomastia..? And after it disappears do I have to continue using it for all the time while I use HGH?
    Take 0,5mg every other day till it disappears, after that take 0,5mg once a week.. And yes, you are so prone to gyno that you will need to take it while you use HGH, or as I said before - switch to ipamorelin/mod grf1-29 combo, this won't elevate prolactin.