• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th April 2017 
    Thanks

expected results from peptides solo?

Heya boys,

not too long ago, me and my husband, started using Mod GRF (1-29) + Ipamorelin, injecting 2 times a day PWO and P.M.
    We have been using those peptides for about a month.

So far I have only experienced improved sleep and a minor fat loss, but I think that I lost fat because Im on a clean caloric deficit diet.

I haven't felt any other effects..

Our goal is to lose some fat.

I realize that those peptides take lot of time to see all of their benefits but I am wondering how others feel when running peptides as a standalone.

Thankss
  2. #2 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am on Ipamorelin + Mod GRF (1-29), for a month as well, injecting 3x daily but I am gonna increase it to 4x daily. I have noticed better skin, improved sleep, and I am on cutting cycle while getting stronger.. I haven't lost much of the fat yet...
    Maybe add 3rd injection and you should see better results, 2x/day might not be enough.
  3. #3 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah looks like it's a huge difference between 2 times a day and 3x/day.

I will start injecting them 3x/day.

Is there some kind of study that compares how many iu's of gh you get from each peptide injection?
  4. #4 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    There has been study that sat dose (1mcg/kg) of GHRP-2/MOD would give you 1.15iu if I remember correctly. But as Ipamorelin is a bit weaker then GHRP-2, then I think the maximum you can get is around 1iu.
  5. #5 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am using MOD GRF and IPAMORELIN 4 times daily. So far I have noticed much much better sleep, I sleep for atleast 9 hours and feel so fresh the next day. I've also noticed smoother skin, thicker hair, fuller muscles and more energy. I really enjoy using peptides.
  6. #6 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    I am using MOD GRF and IPAMORELIN 4 times daily. So far I have noticed much much better sleep, I sleep for atleast 9 hours and feel so fresh the next day. I've also noticed smoother skin, thicker hair, fuller muscles and more energy. I really enjoy using peptides.
    Yeah I actually noticed that my husbands skin is looking smoother, like he is 10 years younger lol. He is trying to get to low bodyfat and then thinking about adding some steroids. I don't know much about them but I'd love to have muscular man next to me.