• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th April 2017 
    Thanks

why people use HGH?

Hello guys,

I came to this forum because I see that there's alot of information on HGH and other interesting peptides.

Let's talk about HGH, it's pretty overrated right? But why so many people still use it?

Some time ago I used it for a little less than 5 months, and all that I noticed was much easier to be lean, my sleep and recovery time improved, but that's about it. I didn't see any muscle growth.
  2. #2 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    And what did you expect from it?

You and others say that it's overrated because you probably expected to gain 10kg of lean muscle in 2 months? Dude, if you are looking for those huge gains then you need steroids not growth hormone.
  3. #3 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't use it not because it's overrated, I think it's not. I don't use it because it is hard to get real stuff, I have a family and simply can't afford to spend thousands on stuff that I don't even know is real. Too many fakes around
    The real HGH is definitely not overrated, and if I had more money I'd use it for sure.
  4. #4 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It's not a miracle drug but is really good at helping you to stay lean while adding kg, it also improves your sleep, skin and recovery times.
  5. #5 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion people say that it's overrated because they think if it's called "growth" hormone then it definitely will make your muscles grow in a short time. But in reality HGH is not a muscle builders, but it has alot of other advantages with minimal sides. Alot of pro's use HGH because it's half life is very short and quite hard to detect it.
  6. #6 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    In my opinion people say that it's overrated because they think if it's called "growth" hormone then it definitely will make your muscles grow in a short time. But in reality HGH is not a muscle builders, but it has alot of other advantages with minimal sides. Alot of pro's use HGH because it's half life is very short and quite hard to detect it.
    You are right, If it wasn't called "growth hormone" then most guys wouldn't even bother about using it.. they try it, and after few months say it's overrated just because it's called "growth" hormone and they didn't grow.
  7. #7 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    You are right, If it wasn't called "growth hormone" then most guys wouldn't even bother about using it.. they try it, and after few months say it's overrated just because it's called "growth" hormone and they didn't grow.
    While there are so much better products for muscle growth, like steroids, insulin, and cost much cheaper then hgh..
  8. #8 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    While there are so much better products for muscle growth, like steroids, insulin, and cost much cheaper then hgh..
    I prefer peptides over HGH.
  9. #9 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    I prefer peptides over HGH.
    Isn't peptides better only for younger guys? I thought that if you are older and pituitary makes less growth hormone then the effect of peptides will be reduced, but with synthetic growth hormone you will get same benefits at any age?
  10. #10 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    Isn't peptides better only for younger guys? I thought that if you are older and pituitary makes less growth hormone then the effect of peptides will be reduced, but with synthetic growth hormone you will get same benefits at any age?
    The biggest problem for me was to get real HGH. I spent more than a thousand on fake crap and don't want to do that again. It's much easier to get good peptides and they are also so much cheaper.
    And you are wrong about that pituitary gland produces less GH, what it does with age is releases less growth, but that's why we take our peptides.
  11. #11 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It's better to use peptides like GHRP-6. Similar effects, much cheaper and don't have to worry if it's real of fake, because it is rarely counterfeited.
  12. #12 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dozwell View Post
    It's better to use peptides like GHRP-6. Similar effects, much cheaper and don't have to worry if it's real of fake, because it is rarely counterfeited.
    In my opinion GHRP-6 is the worst of the GHRP's, it is 1st generation peptide.. It is only good if you have problems eating all the calories, because it really help with appetite. GHRP-2 is the 2nd generation peptide and it's also the strongest GHRP, Ipamorelin tho is the 3rd generation peptide, it is not as strong as GHRP-2 but it doesn't have any side effects such as prolactin and cortisol increase.
  13. #13 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    In my opinion GHRP-6 is the worst of the GHRP's, it is 1st generation peptide.. It is only good if you have problems eating all the calories, because it really help with appetite. GHRP-2 is the 2nd generation peptide and it's also the strongest GHRP, Ipamorelin tho is the 3rd generation peptide, it is not as strong as GHRP-2 but it doesn't have any side effects such as prolactin and cortisol increase.
    Thanks for this, great info.
  14. #14 4th April 2017 
    Thanks
    You can't really compare HGH to steroids.. it has alot of benefits that are helpful for bodybuilding but you can't compare it or say it's overrated because steroids are cheaper and more effective. They do something completely different.