• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st March 2017 
    Thanks

possible to heal stretchmarks with peptides?

Hi

Do any of you guys have stretchmarks? And have they improved/disappeared from using peptides?

I have horrible stretch marks on my stomach and breast from pregnancy..

I have read online that using peptides might help with them.

Do you think combination of ipamorelin and CJC1295 no dac will make them less visible? I could also add tb-500 in that stack.
  2. #2 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Sadly to say, they won't help reduce stretch marks
  3. #3 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not sure about reducing stretch marks with peptides but I suggest you to avoid using Melanotan II because it'll make your stretchmarks darker and more visible.. Have you tried those special stretch mark creams? I don't know which of them are good, you will have to research it yourself..
  4. #4 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have minor stretch marks in my arm pits and using peptides didn't make any difference to them.
  5. #5 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Peptides will make your skin more flexible, you could have avoided them stretch marks if you used peptides before getting pregnant, but I doubt that they eliminate pre-existing marks.
  6. #6 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Try DMSO oil, it's not expensive and is really effective. I was using it couple of years ago on some of my scars (not stretch marks tho) and it made them almost invisible.
  7. #7 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I am not sure about reducing stretch marks with peptides but I suggest you to avoid using Melanotan II because it'll make your stretchmarks darker and more visible.. Have you tried those special stretch mark creams? I don't know which of them are good, you will have to research it yourself..
    I have stretchmarks and I use Melanotan II without problems, it doesn't make stretch marks more visible, in fact I think it made them less noticeable.
  8. #8 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Try DMSO oil, it's not expensive and is really effective. I was using it couple of years ago on some of my scars (not stretch marks tho) and it made them almost invisible.
    I will have to look in to that.. Are you talking about this compound? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide
  9. #9 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by selva View Post
    I will have to look in to that.. Are you talking about this compound? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide
    Yes, that's the one.. You can get one from amazon or ebay, but make sure you don't buy pharma grade not industrial. Pharmacy grade is 70% if I remember correctly. Or I have also seen there are DSMO gel with aloe vera, that one could be good.
  10. #10 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I've had dermalmd stretch mark serum for a week and I'm already seeing my purple stretch marks lighten! I tried a different product while I was pregnant and shortly after and it did nothing. Wish I would have started this earlier!!
  11. #11 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilCallahan View Post
    I've had dermalmd stretch mark serum for a week and I'm already seeing my purple stretch marks lighten! I tried a different product while I was pregnant and shortly after and it did nothing. Wish I would have started this earlier!!
    Where can I get this serum? Do I need a prescription for it or can I get it OTC?
  12. #12 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I do have stretchmarks in the armpits and on my shoulders and can say that peptides did completely nothing to them, they look exactly the same. The only peptide that made them less visible is Melanotan 2.