• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th March 2017 
    Thanks

what are the negatives of using peptides

Last couple of days I have been reading about peptides and I see only positive effects, it's really hard to find any negatives.. What are the negative effects of using peptides, are there any?
  2. #2 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Dude there are hundreds of peptides, you should be more specific, which peptide are you talking about?
  3. #3 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Dude there are hundreds of peptides, you should be more specific, which peptide are you talking about?
    Excuse me, so far I am only interested in growth hormone peptides (ghrp and ghrh).
  4. #4 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil69 View Post
    Excuse me, so far I am only interested in growth hormone peptides (ghrp and ghrh).
    Alot of injection and cost are 2 negatives that I can think of.. Maybe also that they haven't been researched for longterm effects..
  5. #5 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Gynecomastia from elevated prolactin was one more negative side effect that I experienced from peptides... Wasn't too nice
  6. #6 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    For me carpal tunnel syndrom is really anoying..
  7. #7 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Gynecomastia from elevated prolactin was one more negative side effect that I experienced from peptides... Wasn't too nice
    It depends which peptide you choose. Ipamorelin doesn't raise prolactin or cortisol. Gynecomastia issues will only be present with GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.
  8. #8 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    For me carpal tunnel syndrom is really anoying..
    Why do peptides cause carpal tunnel syndrome? I am getting slight discomfor in my wrists and think that I could have capral tunnel syndrome, but I am using just TB-500... Is it normal? I thought it should heal not cause things like this.
  9. #9 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    Why do peptides cause carpal tunnel syndrome? I am getting slight discomfor in my wrists and think that I could have capral tunnel syndrome, but I am using just TB-500... Is it normal? I thought it should heal not cause things like this.
    They cause CTS because of the water retention... I am not really sure why your TB-500 is causing it, because there is no water retention associated with TB-500
  10. #10 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    TB-500 isn't GH peptide so perhaps it is not what you think it is? maybe incorrectly labeled vial?

GH peptides cause CTS because of the GH release and increased fluid retention that squeezes the nerve in your wrist.