• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th March 2017 
    Thanks

HGH or peptides for anti aging

I know that HGH is really awesome for anti aging. But where does peptides stand? Are they as good as HGH? I like training and be at the gym but I am not really looking for any bodybuilding benefits, just anti aging.

any thoughts?
  2. #2 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    They actually do the same thing dude, and they are also equivalent in terms of anti aging effects. Only different is that hgh is artificial growth hormone but peptides releases growth hormone from your body. But benefits are the same. Neither of them is better or worse
  3. #3 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    They actually do the same thing dude, and they are also equivalent in terms of anti aging effects. Only different is that hgh is artificial growth hormone but peptides releases growth hormone from your body. But benefits are the same. Neither of them is better or worse
    Yes I understand that peptides are natural and healthier as well. So I'm thinking that peptides might be more beneficial in the long run?
  4. #4 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't have a time to explain right now, but they work differently..
    The effects are based on numerous aspects, like purity etc.
    Last edited by hulk; 30th March 2017 at 10:18 AM.
  5. #5 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    What is the difference between GH and GH?

He didn't ask about purity because that should be clear that purer the drug is the better effects.. He wanted to know about anti aging and which one of them is more effective.. if you use each with the identical purity and potency than the effects should be the identical, because one of them is synthetic growth hormone and the other released growth hormone..
  6. #6 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Okay if there is no difference and neither is better or worse then which one would be better runned for prolonged period of time?

I want to use GH for long term but I am worried that there could be some longterm issues.. Or maybe I could cycle between growth hormone and peptides every 4-5 months? what do you think about this?
  7. #7 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    They don't work any differently, they do the exact same thing. Lets say your ghrp-2 and mod grf1-29 release 2iu of growth hormone then what is the difference if you inject 2iu of synthetic growth hormone?

Using peptides would be more healthier and better because growth hormone suppresses your natural production of GH.
  8. #8 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    They don't work any differently, they do the exact same thing. Lets say your ghrp-2 and mod grf1-29 release 2iu of growth hormone then what is the difference if you inject 2iu of synthetic growth hormone?

Using peptides would be more healthier and better because growth hormone suppresses your natural production of GH.
    It is not the same as injectable hGH has 1 isoform but the pituitary gland makes a number of different growth hormone isoforms. So when injecting peptides effects would be better then hgh.
    It is healthier to use a drug that's naturally developing in our body than some artificial alternative.
  9. #9 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    For anti aging? Definitely peptides because they release NATURAL GH.
  10. #10 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    You should also consider simplicity aspect..

Let's say you are using 3iu of growth hormone right now and inject it in one shot in the morning, but with peptides you will need three injection a day.. If you want a higher dose then it will need 5-6 injections because peptides saturation dose is 100mcg if you take more, it won't help.
    Injecting several times per day can become problematic, and also with peptides you must time your meal times to not blunt gh pulse.
  11. #11 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Huge benefit is that peptides are cheaper and provides the identical effect of small dose HGH.
  12. #12 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    You should also consider simplicity aspect..

Let's say you are using 3iu of growth hormone right now and inject it in one shot in the morning, but with peptides you will need three injection a day.. If you want a higher dose then it will need 5-6 injections because peptides saturation dose is 100mcg if you take more, it won't help.
    Injecting several times per day can become problematic, and also with peptides you must time your meal times to not blunt gh pulse.
    Yeah injecting peptides at least three times a day might be a problem.. because I have a full time job and it might be difficult to inject them at work.
  13. #13 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Yeah injecting peptides at least three times a day might be a problem.. because I have a full time job and it might be difficult to inject them at work.
    It's not so hard injecting them in the morning, after workout, and in the evening.. If you want it for anti aging then I assume you don't train every day.. 2 times a day would be enough as well.. in the morning and in the evening.
  14. #14 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    I sometimes use toilets @ work lol