• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th March 2017 
    Thanks

Question best time for taking hgh

I see that a lot of people claim that taking your HGH in a.m. is much better when compared to taking it before bed.. But why exactly is it better?

What is the actual difference between taking it in the morning or evening?
  2. #2 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are still young then you still produce significant amount of growth hormone at night and that's why you should take it in the morning to not interfere with natural pulse through night.
    But if you are an older guy and your body doesn't produce much of the growth hormone anymore then you should do it in the evening to simulate natural production that happened at night, when you were younger. I think that natural production noticeably reduces after 40's and that's when you should start taking it at night.
  3. #3 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have done it in the morning and before bed and both protocols seemed to be working just as good..
  4. #4 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion it is not so important when you take it, if it is top quality HGH then it will work.
  5. #5 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are older than 40-50 years then it's suggested to inject HGH before going to sleep. Younger dudes inject it right after waking up, and sometimes also after workout. It is because we want to simulate pituitaries gland growth hormone release. And it releases growth hormone at specific times.
  6. #6 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I've talked about this with other people before.. When you are young and your body should produce alot of growth hormone, it produces 1iu at most (you can find studies about this in google, or maybe I will find them later if I will have time). I don't really agree to the idea that when you are young, you shouldn't take growth hormone before going to sleep..
  7. #7 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    When you inject synthetic HGH you natural production is stopped for about 20-24hrs. And IGF-1 suppresses natural growth hormone release as well.
    In my opinion evening injection are the most beneficial. So you inject growth hormone before going to bed, then you get your bodies natural pulse and then synthetic HGH peaks (it takes about 3-4 hours till it peaks).
    If someone is more interested about reading on this then here is a study that when woman inject hgh their natural production is stopped for 30hrs, so even if they inject growth hormone before going to sleep they will constantly stop their natural production.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17535864
  8. #8 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried it both ways but didn't notice any difference.. I am 29 years old. I take all of my hgh in the morning because it's more comfortable for me and get nice results. I have tried splitting it, in the morning and afternoon but didn't notice any difference.. I'd avoid injecting before going to sleep to get full benefits from your natural gh release.