• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th March 2017 
    Thanks

HGH prescription

Alright, so I am visiting the antiaging doctor in a few days and would like to get a script for HGH from him. What are the signs of low growth hormone levels? What I need to tell him my complaints are to make him believe me? Also is it possible to lower my growth hormone levels before doing the blood work?
  2. #2 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Haha, he will most likely give you hgh prescription before even seeing blood results. The more prescriptions those doctors write, the more money they make.
  3. #3 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Haha, he will most likely give you hgh prescription before even seeing blood results. The more prescriptions those doctors write, the more money they make.
    I am not looking to do anything illegal, like bribing him. I want him to believe that I have low growth hormone levels and need a prescription for it..
  4. #4 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    It doesn't matter what you tell him, because he will definitely want to see you blood test report.
    You can tell him that you have low hgh symptoms like depression, lack of concentration, poor memory, bouts of anxiety or emotional distress, loose skin, increased body fat etc. But if he is smart then he will know that you read about those symptoms on the internet.

In my opinion much better thing to tell him is that, a while ago you were using it and your quality of life greatly improved, like you slept better etc. And you had to stop using it because the money became the problem but now you have the money. But his decision will mostly be based on your IGF and GH levels..
    Last edited by David; 29th March 2017 at 01:04 PM.
  5. #5 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I think it's better to buy it somewhere without a prescription, of course the pharmacy grade quality is excellent but your insurance won't cover it and it's way too expensive from pharmacy..
  6. #6 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I knew a guy who simply bought scripts from junkies with HIV/AIDS that had HGH prescribed. They are selling scripts for cheap so they can get their next dose...
  7. #7 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I knew a guy who simply bought scripts from junkies with HIV/AIDS that had HGH prescribed. They are selling scripts for cheap so they can get their next dose...
    You could probably get prescriptions for really cheap this way Just need to find some junkies
  8. #8 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I was thinking it is not allowed to prescribe growth hormone for anti aging purposes.. I though it could be prescribed only for junkies with HIV/AIDS and children with development problems.. But I might not be right..

Also how much does it cost from pharmacy? I have heard something like 10$ for iu? That's like 2000$ a month if you want to use 6-7 iu/day..
  9. #9 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    It is not allowed to prescribe growth hormone for anti aging purposes. It is prescribed if your body doesn't produce sufficient amount of growth hormone or if you have AIDS. It is legal to prescribe it if you have low levels of growth hormone, anti aging would simply be like a side effect.. There are some brand that cost up to 30$ for iu...
  10. #10 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, for anti aging purposes it would be better for you to use peptides or oral GHRP (MK677).
  11. #11 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    To be honest, my plan was to use use 100ug/100ug of ghrp-2/mod grf per day and also a small dose of pharma growth hormone. But if doctor won't prescribe it to me, then I simply gonna stick with peptides..
  12. #12 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    To be honest, my plan was to use use 100ug/100ug of ghrp-2/mod grf per day and also a small dose of pharma growth hormone. But if doctor won't prescribe it to me, then I simply gonna stick with peptides..
    Yeah that is great strategy. Inject your ghrp/ghrh peptides, then wait about 10 minutes and inject 2iu's of growth hormone.
  13. #13 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I believe that anti aging doctor are only prescribing peptides for growth hormone release and it is against the law to prescribe HGH.. I belive they are prescribing drug called Sermorelin (GRF 1-29), it's similar to Mod GRF(1-29) but with a much shorter half-life, so it's a waste in my opinion..