• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: joint issues

1. #1 28th March 2017 
    Thanks

joint issues

Hello. For quite a long time already I have been having joint problems in shoulders, knees, ankles and back. I am sick and tired of it.

I have been using some OTC supplements but they are barely helping anymore, so I am starting to look for something else.

Could you advice on which peptides should I look at? Also I want something that is mild in side effects.

Thanks
  2. #2 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I think you should start by taking:
    GHRP-2,-6 or Ipamorelin together with Mod GRF1-29 3 times a day of each.
    It's very similar to synthetic HGH.

Also have you tried Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support/fish oil/Cissus quadrangularis??
  3. #3 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    There are also other peptides that will help with healing like TB-500, BPC 157, MGF, real HGH of course but they are very pricey but if you have money then you can look more in to it. In my opinion you should start with main Growth Hormone combo (GHRP+GHRH) and then see if you even need anything else.
  4. #4 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    thanks for shedding some light!

I haven't tried Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support but I will definitely look into it.
    I have been using Cissus quadrangularis for last 3 or so months but I don't think it helps me in any way.
    Been taking Fish Oils for last couple of years and I'm sure it does help my joints as well.
  5. #5 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    thanks for shedding some light!

I haven't tried Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support but I will definitely look into it.
    I have been using Cissus quadrangularis for last 3 or so months but I don't think it helps me in any way.
    Been taking Fish Oils for last couple of years and I'm sure it does help my joints as well.
    Try Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support, that supplement is great and might help you.
  6. #6 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Also try Hylauronic acid, you can get it OTC, it is cheap, but works wonders.
  7. #7 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Also try Hylauronic acid, you can get it OTC, it is cheap, but works wonders.
    Have you used it? I see that there is injectable and oral form.. Would injections be more beneficial?
  8. #8 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Have you used it? I see that there is injectable and oral form.. Would injections be more beneficial?
    Yeah, I have used it but only oral form and it greatly improved my joints, haven't heard about injectable form of hylauronic acid.
  9. #9 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Few years ago I saw alot of posts on different forums about Alflutop. It is injectable and used to treat joint disorders. I don't see any talk about Alflutop anymore, not sure why. I haven't used it by myself but it looked like very good joint healing product.
  10. #10 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin looks promising, I read a log where some guy was injecting it in the site of injury (his elbow) for couple of weeks and it greatly improved. As I understand it is injected with an insulin syringe in the injured are?
  11. #11 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    As I understand Mod GRF1-29 is the same as CJC1295 no DAC right? I am a bit lost because on some peptide stores both of them are listed.

Also, GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 would increase prolactin, would it be sufficient if I used 0,5mg Cabergoline two times a week to prevent raise in prolactin?
  12. #12 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester007 View Post
    Ipamorelin looks promising, I read a log where some guy was injecting it in the site of injury (his elbow) for couple of weeks and it greatly improved. As I understand it is injected with an insulin syringe in the injured are?
    That doesn't make any sense..

Ipamorelin doesn't release growth hormone by itself, it stimulates the release of growth hormone from the pituitary gland. How would it help if injected in the injured area?
  13. #13 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    As I understand Mod GRF1-29 is the same as CJC1295 no DAC right? I am a bit lost because on some peptide stores both of them are listed.

Also, GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 would increase prolactin, would it be sufficient if I used 0,5mg Cabergoline two times a week to prevent raise in prolactin?
    I don't think that you need Cabergoline for GHRP, you need it for stuff like deca/tren. Atleast I never had any gyno issues from GHRP. Prolactin increase on it is minimal.

It's true name is Mod GRF-129, but CJC1295 no DAC is the same compound.
  14. #14 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I googled GHRP gynecomastia and saw alot of posts about that it gave people gyno. That's why I'm thinking of taking caber with it, because I definitely don't want to have a gynecomastia surgery
  15. #15 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I googled GHRP gynecomastia and saw alot of posts about that it gave people gyno. That's why I'm thinking of taking caber with it, because I definitely don't want to have a gynecomastia surgery
    Only GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 will increase your prolactin, Cabergoline and pramipexole would prevent that. But if you are so worried about prolactin increase then Ipamorelin is the way to go for you as it doesn't elevate prolactin levels.
  16. #16 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Okay, thanks for info dude.

I also wasn't sure if Mod GRF1-29 elevates prolactin or not, but after a quick google search it seems like it won't. So that's what I'm gonna do - run Mod GRF1-29 on it's own for some time and see how it goes. Or maybe I will add ipamorelin.

After some researching I'm starting to get quite interested about peptides for other benefits as well not only joint support.
  17. #17 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Okay, thanks for info dude.

I also wasn't sure if Mod GRF1-29 elevates prolactin or not, but after a quick google search it seems like it won't. So that's what I'm gonna do - run Mod GRF1-29 on it's own for some time and see how it goes. Or maybe I will add ipamorelin.

After some researching I'm starting to get quite interested about peptides for other benefits as well not only joint support.
    Don't use Mod GRF1-29 alone, you will regret that you wasted your money. It must be used in conjunction with GHRP to see it's effects, if you use it alone I'm 99% sure you won't feel anything. Use it with Ipamorelin at 100mcg 3x day.

It is true that GHRP-2,-6 increase prolactin and cortisol but I think that not so much that Cabergoline is needed. Maybe look into some natural supplements that lower prolactin.
  18. #18 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I researched that synergistic effect and now the only thing that worries me is which peptide to stack with Mod GRF1-29.. seems like Ipamorelin is one of the best but it's more expensive..
  19. #19 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have never experienced elevated prolactin side effects from GHRP's, but I can't say for sure that it wasn't slightly elevated because I didn't do bloodwork.
  20. #20 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    That doesn't make any sense..

Ipamorelin doesn't release growth hormone by itself, it stimulates the release of growth hormone from the pituitary gland. How would it help if injected in the injured area?
    I don't know dude, I simply read some dudes log where he was injecting ipamorelin in the injured location and said that it really helped in recovery..