• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks

insulin questions

Just started a protocol on using slin.. just wondering how long you can take slin for.. Do you have to cycle it, give your body a break? And also does it effect sex drive in anyway?
  2. #2 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    I wish I could answer this for you, but I'm one of the few that is anti-slin.
  3. #3 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Take your fasting BG from waking before you start insulin then take it again 3-4 weeks later if it has increased by more than a few points then come off and re-sensitize.
  4. #4 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    In any case I think it is very important that you have a blood glucose monitor at hand, for regular(weekly) fasted morning readings, but also in case you start feeling strange after the administration you should check your BG immediately to see if your glucose levels are too low.
  5. #5 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    You suggested that you have already started using insulin. That's not a good idea at all when you don't know everything about it. It is probably the most dangerous (yet effective if you know what you're doing) substances that bodybuilders use. If used improperly and/or you body reacts abnormally to it then it can definitely kill you. I hope that you will stop using it for the time being until you familiarize yourself with this compound to a much greater extent.
  6. #6 23rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    You suggested that you have already started using insulin. That's not a good idea at all when you don't know everything about it. It is probably the most dangerous (yet effective if you know what you're doing) substances that bodybuilders use. If used improperly and/or you body reacts abnormally to it then it can definitely kill you. I hope that you will stop using it for the time being until you familiarize yourself with this compound to a much greater extent.
    I have done a hell of alot of reading. I just couldn't find the answers to those questions that's all. Was hoping you guys could shed some light on to it for me..
  7. #7 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Still, you shouldn't have started using it since you don't really know and understand it fully. Just by saying that you haven't found the answers to your questions yet, all the more you should wait before using it. It can be lethal if you abuse insulin.
  8. #8 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    You would have taken time to go through journal and doing more research before deciding to go into insulin. I really wish i could answer your questions as expected.
  9. #9 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why does Bodybuilders use Insulin, for what purpose?
  10. #10 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jonji24 View Post
    Why does Bodybuilders use Insulin, for what purpose?
    Insulin is more potent then any AAS. Insulin and hgh work best together for gains. But it's risky using insulin though. You need to know 100% what you doing.
  11. #11 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    Insulin is more potent then any AAS. Insulin and hgh work best together for gains. But it's risky using insulin though. You need to know 100% what you doing.
    I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but can a beginner use insulin to increase appetite?
  12. #12 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, but can a beginner use insulin to increase appetite?
    No way is insulin for beginners. Insulin can kill you if done wrong etc... Ghrp-6 is good for appetite amongst other things... Insulin should only be used by advanced lifters.
  13. #13 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    When you say that it is not for beginners, do you mean in terms of not knowing what you are doing or do you need to be at a certain level to use insulin?
  14. #14 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    When you say that it is not for beginners, do you mean in terms of not knowing what you are doing or do you need to be at a certain level to use insulin?
    Well both really, put it this way: If you fuck up because you didn't know how to use it properly, you are dead so why risk it.. It can also cause diabetes.. Now the level part, insulin is mainly a bulking tool obviously. Let's say 15iu insulin post-workout would be good for me, but for someone else 5iu and he could be dead and buried. If you are going to use insulin research everything. Also slin can make you fatter then fat so diet is also very important and carb timing etc.
  15. #15 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just use insulin mimickers! Chromium, Cinnamon, Fenugreek, Turmeric, ALA, Magnesium. I take them post workout and before bed!
  16. #16 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the answer. I just have access to lots of free long acting insulin and trying to figure out whether its something I should consider along with my diet.
  17. #17 5th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the answer. I just have access to lots of free long acting insulin and trying to figure out whether its something I should consider along with my diet.
    Long acting is not the best anyway mate... Novorapid is much better.. And my advice is avoid the insulin for now, if you want to pack on weight and size easy: eat more food, you are what you eat, not what you take/use.
  18. #18 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I knew 1 bodybuilder that died from experimenting with insulin! Leave it alone folks!!!
  19. #19 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    I knew 1 bodybuilder that died from experimenting with insulin! Leave it alone folks!!!
    But if someone is asking for advice best to give it. He's probably going to do it anyway, so he should get the right advice. But for amateurs, yes leave it alone please. Sorry for your loss mate.
  20. #20 16th June 2018 
    Thanks

insulin questions

Nadir 6 hours and 45 minutes after insulin is 300
    It just keeps going up He is stretching out long on the cool floor in the coolest room in the house.
    Thanks.