• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th March 2017 
    Thanks

GH peptide timing

I was looking around the web and forums all evening and simply couldn't get a clear answer on when I should take my bedtime dose? before or after dinner?

I'm using Mod GRF1-29, and GHRP-2 three times a day.

Is 20 mins before my dinner the best method? Or should I take it about an hour after my dinner?
  2. #2 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I also did my first injection today 100mcg each peptide and didn't notice anything, is there some kind of instant effect/side effect that I should have felt? Or how do I know that they are working?
  3. #3 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zein View Post
    I also did my first injection today 100mcg each peptide and didn't notice anything, is there some kind of instant effect/side effect that I should have felt? Or how do I know that they are working?
    You should have noticed increased appetite, but I have read that not everyone get it. After some time you will notice improved skin, body fat loss etc..
  4. #4 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I was looking around the web and forums all evening and simply couldn't get a clear answer on when I should take my bedtime dose? before or after dinner?

I'm using Mod GRF1-29, and GHRP-2 three times a day.

Is 20 mins before my dinner the best method? Or should I take it about an hour after my dinner?
    I normally take peptides approximately 20 minutes before eating to be sure that it doesn't blunt GH pulse.
  5. #5 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you.

Also If I am usually injecting in the morning/post workout/before going to sleep.

And sometimes I workout in the morning immediately after waking up. Should I take my morning dose and post workout if that happens? I there any sense in doing that?
  6. #6 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    You must wait at minimum three hrs between dosing, so no. You better do it after waking up and afternoon maybe.
  7. #7 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    You must wait at minimum three hrs between dosing, so no. You better do it after waking up and afternoon maybe.
    Thanks again for the tips
  8. #8 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I usually inject my last dose of GHRP-2/Mod GRF1-29, then wait 15 mins, drink whey isolate protein shake, and go to sleep.
  9. #9 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    My dinner is usually 4 eggs, and 50 grams of brown rice. I inject ghrp/mod grf approximately 20 mins before that meal and then I prepare for sleep after eating.

Would it be more effective to eat that last meal before and inject peptides prior to bed without eating anything after injection?
  10. #10 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    My dinner is usually 4 eggs, and 50 grams of brown rice. I inject ghrp/mod grf approximately 20 mins before that meal and then I prepare for sleep after eating.

Would it be more effective to eat that last meal before and inject peptides prior to bed without eating anything after injection?

First option is okay, I always eat after my last dose, hate to go to sleep with empty stomach.