• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: your hGH exp

1. #61 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclean View Post
    So I just injected my first 2iu's.

Has anyone else noticed sweating right after injection? Is this normal?
    Sweating is just your nervous system , but if it lasts more than an hour I don't know if it's normal. I stil break a sweat once in great while.
  2. #62 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi all. Had to quote few questions as I was reading the post, now back to original question sharing experience.
    I'm 36, ( blood work is on low end of normal igf 1 is 136 so I actually bennifit from only 2 ius) on hgh for about 6 months now 3-5 ius every day, ( will take a random day a two off a month) go up to 5 and than drop down to 3 after few weeks, my theory is body doesn't produce constant level of hgh it fluctuates and plus it kinda helps to keep a cost a little down ( my vials are 18 ius 7 vials a kit you know which hgh brand I'm talking about)
    This is my second run, first one was about two years ago 2-3ius 5 days on 2 off and I stayed on for about 4 months,: things I noticed first time: deep sleep, cuts and wounds would heal before my eyes. Side effects I bloated like a ballon on day 4 and my joints hurt like hell, went up the dose to quick, dropped to 0.5 ius and slowly worked it up and everything was fine. Had a lot of lethargy too, but body adjusted after a month or two. ( so no need for t4 our bodies ajust after time)Carpel tunnel syndrome is constantly present ( tingling and a little numbness) although it's not very bad right now.
    Now back to my second/ current run, but please note I'm using tb500 and bpc 157. I started hgh couple days before Desmeber 20th when I had slap tear type 2 repaired with acromion decompression , back to lifting and no pain ( just minor aches and clicking) in less than 4 months. Left shoulder diagnosed with slap tear as well and confirmed by MRI same time last year as the right one. While waiting for surgery and recovering with other shoulder I noticed a huge improvement over time and even was seriously thinking about canceling the surgery ( which I should have) . This last Tuesday 2 days ago had a surgery on my left shoulder, surgery said I have a labrum of 16 year old and there is no tear anymore, so just cleaned up the shoulder.
    Now I don't know if MRI was wrong or the stuff I take responsible for fixing it, but I'm sure very glad nothing is torn! So I'm planing on using hgh for at least another 4-6 months and I started on th500 and bpc 157 today as well.
    Last edited by Nm2k; 1st June 2017 at 11:46 PM.