• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: your hGH exp

1. #41 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    THanks.

This could be a dumb question, but is Growth hormone used everyday?
    For most of us, yes. But there are some guys who have done higher dosages on alternate days or every third day.
  2. #42 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    THanks.

This could be a dumb question, but is Growth hormone used everyday?
    It can be done daily, you can use it only on training days, you can also use it only on weekdays, there are alot of variants and we can't say that only one is the correct one.
  3. #43 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    How many vials of bac water would you need to mix 1 kit (10 vials) of HGH? There is 30ml of bac water in my vials.
    Additionally, would it be better to inject it subQ or IM?
  4. #44 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    How many vials of bac water would you need to mix 1 kit (10 vials) of HGH? There is 30ml of bac water in my vials.
    Additionally, would it be better to inject it subQ or IM?
    A 30 ml vial of bacteriostatic water is sufficient to last you three kits. (300iu)

Using half an inch slin pin and injecting intramuscular in deltoids and triceps. I'm getting incredible results with this so far.
  5. #45 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    One suggestion, don't forget to set your alarm about ten minutes earlier if you don't wanna be late on work (I'm telling from my experience).. mixing hgh with bac water and injecting is pretty time-consuming
  6. #46 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    One suggestion, don't forget to set your alarm about ten minutes earlier if you don't wanna be late on work (I'm telling from my experience).. mixing hgh with bac water and injecting is pretty time-consuming
    But do you have to do this whenever you inject or only when you reconstitute a new vial??
  7. #47 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    But do you have to do this whenever you inject or only when you reconstitute a new vial??

Well that's because each of my vials contains only 10iu's. I use 6iu in the morning and my spouse
    use 2iu, so every day we use 8iu, have to reconstitute new vial everyday.
  8. #48 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    Well that's because each of my vials contains only 10iu's. I use 6iu in the morning and my spouse
    use 2iu, so every day we use 8iu, have to reconstitute new vial everyday.
    I am really interested how did your spouse like hgh? And what effects have she noticed at 2iu?
  9. #49 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    I am really interested how did your spouse like hgh? And what effects have she noticed at 2iu?
    She is using it for only about 2 months but has already noticed that he skin and hair looks more youthful and so much healthier..

She has also lost a little bit of bodyfat and feel more energized during the day.

And the only side effect she feel is tingling/numbness in her arm.
  10. #50 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not really sure if for cutting I should inject my hGH and do my fasted cardio or eat a small breakfast before it? I do my cardio in the mornings and train in the evening. What do you think about this?
  11. #51 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclean View Post
    I am not really sure if for cutting I should inject my hGH and do my fasted cardio or eat a small breakfast before it? I do my cardio in the mornings and train in the evening. What do you think about this?
    For the best results while cutting you should pin right after you wake up, do fasted cardio, after that wait some hrs before eating. And try to make your breakfast rich in protein, low in carbs, low in fats.
  12. #52 24th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you. That seems to be the recommended method when it comes to HGH and cutting. I will do that and move my fats and carbohydrates to the lunch and dinner. I am gonna inject ar 6am then do my fasted cardio and around 10am eat my high protein breakfast. I am thinking about drinking my bcaa before cardio, what do you think of this idea?
  13. #53 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I finally received my stuff, gonna start with 2iu today. My goal is body fat loss for now, starting with 2iu and will gradually increase it to 5iu.

I'm not sure if I train for fat loss should I workout in fasted state? I usually train in the morning and have a light breakfast before workout.
  14. #54 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I finally received my stuff, gonna start with 2iu today. My goal is body fat loss for now, starting with 2iu and will gradually increase it to 5iu.

I'm not sure if I train for fat loss should I workout in fasted state? I usually train in the morning and have a light breakfast before workout.
    Well I usually eat in the evening, then head off to bed, wake up at 6AM, inject 4iu, workout for 1,5hrs without any food in my system and after that drink protein shake and have my breakfast at 10AM.
  15. #55 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    So I just injected my first 2iu's.

Has anyone else noticed sweating right after injection? Is this normal?
  16. #56 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    So I just injected my first 2iu's.

Has anyone else noticed sweating right after injection? Is this normal?
    Not really sure if that's normal, because I don't sweat after injections but I don't use HGH just peptides.

Maybe you were simply nervous about injecting part? Have you ever injected anything in your body before?
  17. #57 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Not really sure if that's normal, because I don't sweat after injections but I don't use HGH just peptides.

Maybe you were simply nervous about injecting part? Have you ever injected anything in your body before?

I remember that when I took HGH for the first time I started to sweat, but it never happened again. It's difficult to say why that happened, entirely possible that I was simply nervous about injecting some new drug in to my body.
  18. #58 28th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post

I wasn't nervous at all, it's not the first time that I inject something. About an hour have passed and I am still sweating a little. That really odd, someone else noticed this? Is my hgh good?
  19. #59 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Glad to hear about your positive experience! I have been reading alot about it and it is definitely good thing especially for older guys and if it's from good source and real stuff. How much ml of bac water you add to it? 1ml?
    If your vial of hgh is 10 iu you can add 1mil of water for easy math when you pin it each 10 mark on insulin pin will mean 1 iu. But for higher dose, like some people will inject the whole vial for various reasons you can put a lot less water in the vial so you don't have big lump and leakage.
  20. #60 1st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you notice any pain in arms/wrists? Also what would be the best time to take it? I have read that more then 4iu should be split in two doses and also you shouldn't take it before going to bed because it will screw up your endogenous growth hormone release.
    You are right it is recommended to split into 2 doses if you are using more than 4 its, early in the morning and early afternoon. And try not consume carbs right after injections.