• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: your hGH exp

1. #21 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    My mate told me that Growth Hormone will allow me to eat fastfood and junk all the time and still get ripped. he is about 170 centimeter and approximately 110kg, with very low body fat.

He told me that if I really wanna grow I must take a lot of testosterone together with GH.
    How much is a lot of testosterone? Additionally, hgh is very expensive. And isn't it hard to get real stuff, I have heard alot of fakes are floating around.. I definitely don't want to spend thousands on fake shit
  2. #22 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    How much is a lot of testosterone? Additionally, hgh is very expensive. And isn't it hard to get real stuff, I have heard alot of fakes are floating around.. I definitely don't want to spend thousands on fake shit
    I think that a lot of testosterone would be 1g+ a week (1-1,5g possibly). There's lots of counterfeit HGH on the market and some that are not pure. How hard to get it depends on your supplier and also cost depends on what brand you are buying and how much you use.

The majority of people that I know take atleast 4iu a day, I imagine for anti-ageing purposes 2iu a day is enough.
    Last edited by Unnamed; 23rd March 2017 at 11:39 AM.
  3. #23 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wee man View Post
    What does your injecting protocol look like? Are you injecting it in you fat or muscle tissue? And how much?
    You can do it either way, I did a little research on this subject and found that when you inject it Subcutaneous it has 75% bio-availability and a half-life of 3.8 hours, but when it's injected intramuscular it has a 63% bio-availability and a half-life of 4.9 hours.
  4. #24 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a good, trustable source so I don't even question if it's pure or not.

Regarding price, yeah a lot of people say that HGH is quite pricey.. but it actually depends on your finances I guess.

I am using hygetropin.

I'm not really sure about what doses anti-ageing clinics use
  5. #25 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    I have a good, trustable source so I don't even question if it's pure or not.

Regarding price, yeah a lot of people say that HGH is quite pricey.. but it actually depends on your finances I guess.

I am using hygetropin.

I'm not really sure about what doses anti-ageing clinics use
    It is actually not that expensive, if you have a good job..
  6. #26 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    It is actually not that expensive, if you have a good job..
    Well I agree with you. But remember, in this online community there are different kind of people, some are having difficulties to pay for university debts, some maybe without a job, some who are a single mother or father having difficulties to pay the bills etc..
  7. #27 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    How long is the HGH cycle? Do you even need to cycle it or you can stay on it all the time? I can see that it would get quite expensive by staying on it for years..
  8. #28 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IamBeef View Post
    How long is the HGH cycle? Do you even need to cycle it or you can stay on it all the time? I can see that it would get quite expensive by staying on it for years..
    It is certainly a product that you want to use for a long period of time.

I am probably gonna stay on for atleast a year.
  9. #29 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    For me HGH is expensive but I can still afford it. I am not sure if we can discuss costs here but I got it for a good price. Personally, I would cycle between premium stuff and lower quality (if it's cheaper) through cruises to save some money. My idea is 12 week experiment but I'd love to use it all year long as well. Maybe I will do it with 2iu to lower costs
    Last edited by Maclean; 23rd March 2017 at 12:40 PM.
  10. #30 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclean View Post
    For me HGH is expensive but I can still afford it. I am not sure if we can discuss costs here but I got it for a good price. Personally, I would cycle between premium stuff and lower quality (if it's cheaper) through cruises to save some money. My idea is 12 week experiment but I'd love to use it all year long as well. Maybe I will do it with 2iu to lower costs
    In my opinion 2iu won't do anything and you would simply waste it.
  11. #31 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    I was reading that some are doing 5on/2off protocol some are taking it everyday while some do higher dose on just workout days.

But I want to run everyday for at least 12 weeks and then see how I like it. And then look at 12 more weeks. I would also love to try those 2 peptides that raise growth hormone levels.

GHRP and CJC1295 if I remember correctly?
  12. #32 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    I was reading about Growth Hormone and found some peptide that men are injecting in their penis to make it grow lol. It's called Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)

I would never risk injecting anything in my penis.
    Last edited by Maclean; 23rd March 2017 at 01:07 PM.
  13. #33 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Anyone who is using HGH for losing bodyfat have also tried combination of GHRP/CJC1295 to compare the bodyfat loss? I really enjoy using peptides, lost noticeable amount of bodyfat and have also noticed improved healing, added some mass, and I sleep so good that it changed my life for good. The good thing is, these peptides can be injected prior to going to sleep so the better sleep effects are very noticable.
  14. #34 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    Anyone who is using HGH for losing bodyfat have also tried combination of GHRP/CJC1295 to compare the bodyfat loss? I really enjoy using peptides, lost noticeable amount of bodyfat and have also noticed improved healing, added some mass, and I sleep so good that it changed my life for good. The good thing is, these peptides can be injected prior to going to sleep so the better sleep effects are very noticable.
    I was considering using peptides before Growth hormone. Probably had to try GHRP/GHRH combination first. It seems that some people use HGH together with peptides.

How much of GH peptides you use? and also how often? I read that they must be used 3 times a day
  15. #35 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    I was considering using peptides before Growth hormone. Probably had to try GHRP/GHRH combination first. It seems that some people use HGH together with peptides.

How much of GH peptides you use? and also how often? I read that they must be used 3 times a day
    I am using 100ug of Ipamorelin and 100ug Mod GRF1-29, usually 2 times a day but from time to time 3x. I began with only one vial of GHRP-2. I injected 150ug before going to sleep and I was so amazed that I became hooked lol.
  16. #36 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I am using 100ug of Ipamorelin and 100ug Mod GRF1-29, usually 2 times a day but from time to time 3x. I began with only one vial of GHRP-2. I injected 150ug before going to sleep and I was so amazed that I became hooked lol.
    Does the peptides help you sleep as well? When I feel good and confident in my Growth Hormone cycle I could include the peptides too.
  17. #37 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Does the peptides help you sleep as well? When I feel good and confident in my Growth Hormone cycle I could include the peptides too.
    Definitely, I am sleeping like a baby now!
    You can take ghrp/ghrh prior to injecting the HGH. And you can also inject lower dose of HGH during the day if you want to reduce your cost. It is very effective before going to sleep due to the fact it increases your natural Growth Hormone pulse not suppresses.
  18. #38 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    I was just thinking about some basic information on HGH.
    I wanted to verify some numbers to correctly calculate the costs. Most HGH vials are 10iu? And how many of those vials are in a "kit"? Or how many iu's are in 1 kit?
  19. #39 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    I was just thinking about some basic information on HGH.
    I wanted to verify some numbers to correctly calculate the costs. Most HGH vials are 10iu? And how many of those vials are in a "kit"? Or how many iu's are in 1 kit?
    Yeah, my vials are 10iu.

And in my kit there are 10 vials so 100iu in total.
  20. #40 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, my vials are 10iu.

And in my kit there are 10 vials so 100iu in total.
    THanks.

This could be a dumb question, but is Growth hormone used everyday?