• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd March 2017 
    Thanks

drug tests at work

This might sound like a stupid question but I would like to know if peptides and steroids can be displayed in a drug urine test. In my new workplace I get some occasional drug tests and I am thinking that they're only trying to find Psychoactive drugs and narcotics. But seriously should I be worried about peptides and steroids?
  2. #2 22nd March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have read about this subject and if I remember correctly then you are fine. AAS or peptides don't show up in usual employee drug tests and can be only detected by special AAS/peptide tests.
  3. #3 22nd March 2017 
    Thanks
    They could show up in an initial drug testing but if it is positive then in order to understand what it really is more testing might need to be done.

In some jobs they probably wouldn't test for anything more then recreational drugs but in some jobs they test for a lot more.
    Last edited by click_me; 22nd March 2017 at 02:10 PM.
  4. #4 22nd March 2017 
    Thanks
    You should be able to ask them what drugs does the test cover. Almost all of the drug tests at workplaces are for recreational drugs not steroids/peptides.
  5. #5 22nd March 2017 
    Thanks
    You don't need to worry, they are looking for psychoactive/recreational drugs and some medicaments. Your boss doesn't care what your testosterone, GH or IGF level is and anabolic steroids or peptides will never show positive on a drug test at workplaces.
  6. #6 22nd March 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't heard about any workplaces that are testing for anabolic steroids or peptides or any other bodybuilding supplements/drugs. They'd have to test for particular steroid or hgh to determine what it is.
  7. #7 7th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I have never heard of workplace drug tests that test for peptides or steroids. They usually test for street drugs. Peptide or steroid test would be too expensive, and I don't know why would they not allow workers to take peptides or steroids, it doesn't alter your mind or anything, and if you know what you are doing then peptides are perfectly safe.