• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th March 2017 
    Thanks

should I wait before taking fish oil after peptide injection?

I know that fats weaken Growth hormone secretion from GH peptides, should I wait some time prior to taking my fish oil capsules after my early morning GHRP-2/Mod GRF1-29 injections? Or can I take them straightaway?
  2. #2 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have done it in both ways but wasn't able to see any difference..
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

JSmith (17th March 2017)

4. #3 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Some guy on another forum did blood work and it showed that being fasted and injecting after eating a large amount of food didn't impact the growth hormone pulse.
  5. #4 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Some guy on another forum did blood work and it showed that being fasted and injecting after eating a large amount of food didn't impact the growth hormone pulse.
    Wow really? That'd be very comfortable, I don't like to rush home after my workout, inject and wait 30 minutes to drink my pwo shake.. Can you post a link please?
  6. #5 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Wow really? That'd be very comfortable, I don't like to rush home after my workout, inject and wait 30 minutes to drink my pwo shake.. Can you post a link please?
    I agree. If I can inject it immediately after a large meal that would be amazing PWO. I hate waiting those 30 minutes after injection, it almost feels like a torture..
  7. #6 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    That doesn't make any sense, I don't believe that he was testing blood for growth hormone levels every ten minutes. If you're referring to 1 random bloodwork in the day, that won't tell anything about the actual size of his growth hormone pulse after pinning peptides. You can't deny that GHIH (sematostatin) will weaken the growth hormone pulse.
  8. #7 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am thinking, given that food digestion is clearly not an instant process, you could eat and inject your GH peptide right after without have an impact on Growth Hormone release.