• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th March 2017 
    Thanks

Advice on growth hormone peptides cycling

I haven't found much advise about peptide protocols. I've got a source for medical grade Mod GRF1-29 and GHRP, my friend has a lot prescribed to him but he haven't used it. I am not sure on how to dose cycle it. Is it advisable that you use with a testosterone, and other injectable steroids? Would appreciate to get some basic cycle recommendations for peps.
  2. #2 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't believe it is "medical grade" or prescribed by doctor since it isn't Food And Drug Administration approved.

There is also a complete guide is this forum on how to dose and cycle them.

https://researchpeptides.com/4523-bodybuilding-guide-section-2-ghrp-ghrh.html
  3. #3 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    I don't believe it is "medical grade" or prescribed by doctor since it isn't Food And Drug Administration approved.

There is also a complete guide is this forum on how to dose and cycle them.

https://researchpeptides.com/4523-bodybuilding-guide-section-2-ghrp-ghrh.html
    Well, he told me that his Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) doctor gave it to him, who was a ripped as f*ck guy, so probably he has connections or some thing?
  4. #4 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I've got a sports physician who has told me that he could write a prescription for GH releasing Peptide. He also stated that there are medical tests happening for other GH peptides that are similar, and I could get one.
  5. #5 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't need to cycle mod grf1-29 and ghrp, you can actually run them forever. Best results are seen after some time.
  6. #6 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I've got a sports physician who has told me that he could write a prescription for GH releasing Peptide. He also stated that there are medical tests happening for other GH peptides that are similar, and I could get one.
    I think it is sermorelin.. which is simply Growth Factor 1-29. It has very short half-life and is pretty much worthless and also over priced. Medical doctors are allowed to write a prescription for it.
  7. #7 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I think it is sermorelin.. which is simply Growth Factor 1-29. It has very short half-life and is pretty much worthless and also over priced. Medical doctors are allowed to write a prescription for it.
    That's right. Sermorelin was what he said he could write a prescription for.