• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: MK-677 results?

1. #1 15th March 2017 
    Thanks

MK-677 results?

So I have been on GHRP-2 and Modified Growth Factor 1-29 3 times a day and just read about this oral HGH MK-677. What do you guys think..? Would it be best to stop taking the GHRP2 and replace it with mk-677 but still take the Mod GRF1-29 maybe twice per day?
  2. #2 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am considering MK677 (ibutamoren) but it is more, really more costly than GHRP-2.
    In regards to the results, some guys have better compared to GHRP and Mod GRF for example.

For me personally MK-677 could be good replacement for the injections, it works well for the igf-1 but the compound is expensive and also you need very good source.
  3. #3 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I just received mine today. All I can say is it tastes like crap! I put it in my mouth for like 2 seconds.. I spit it out and nearly threw up. Took a few mins till the taste was gone. I am not sure if I can use it.
  4. #4 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I began to take it one week ago. Can't wait to see what effects and results I will get. I have seen a couple of reputable members in other forums use it with great success.
  5. #5 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I began to take it one week ago. Can't wait to see what effects and results I will get. I have seen a couple of reputable members in other forums use it with great success.
    How is your MK-677 taste? Are you taking it sublingually or simply swalowing it?
  6. #6 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    How is your MK-677 taste? Are you taking it sublingually or simply swalowing it?
    I am simply swallowing it. It tastes too awful to have it in my mouth for longer then one second.
  7. #7 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Does anyone have issues sleeping on this product? I took it at 20:00 in place of 17:00 like I've been doing and was up until freakin 3:00 in the morning.
  8. #8 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    So I have been on GHRP-2 and Modified Growth Factor 1-29 3 times a day and just read about this oral HGH MK-677. What do you guys think..? Would it be best to stop taking the GHRP2 and replace it with mk-677 but still take the Mod GRF1-29 maybe twice per day?
    I have read that the MK-677 disturbs sleep in the beginning, but after about a week seems that it significantly improves sleep.

For how long have you been using it?
  9. #9 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    I have read that the MK-677 disturbs sleep in the beginning, but after about a week seems that it significantly improves sleep.

For how long have you been using it?
    No more than a week.. 4 or 5 days I think. I hope it was just a bad night and that it won't ever happen again. I will also try to take it no later than 18:00
  10. #10 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KP6 View Post
    No more than a week.. 4 or 5 days I think. I hope it was just a bad night and that it won't ever happen again. I will also try to take it no later than 18:00
    I hope so too. This is actually the biggest reason I am so excited to try this. I have always had sleep problems and I am hoping that this stuff will make me sleep like a log.
  11. #11 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    I hope so too. This is actually the biggest reason I am so excited to try this. I have always had sleep problems and I am hoping that this stuff will make me sleep like a log.
    Let me know how it goes. Up until now peptides that I have used haven't helped with sleep very much. I got more vivid dreams but it feels like I need a lot more sleep on them as well.

I believe DSIP [Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide] could help with sleep problems however I am just thinking based on its name.
  12. #12 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah I have heard that the night dreams are wild!
    I am also gonna run a small dose of pramipexole throughout my future cycle. I have read that it makes you pretty sleepy as well.
    I have never even heard about Delta sleep inducing peptide. I am gonna research it when I have time and see if it could help.
  13. #13 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I just read some journal of a dude who was using MK-677 at 5 milligrams every 5 hours, sublingually. Idea behind this is higher percent would be absorbed. However he also claimed that he had bad dreams or even nightmares. It made me a little anxious because I have never tried this, and haven't had any experience with nightmares.
  14. #14 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Yesterday I took my first dose, slept like a baby in no time. Amazing!! It doesn't taste as bad as MK-2866 (Osta), I am able to take it sublingually without issues. My mouth feels a bit numb after I take it though. I was dreaming so much more, but I didn't expect that to happen after very first dose. I usually don't dream much. Perhaps placebo?
  15. #15 17th March 2017 
    Thanks
    The dreams are incredible, sometimes I would love to not wake up from them.