• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th March 2017 
    Thanks

Peptide for muscle gains

Hello,
    I am new in this forum and I am also kind of a beginner to peptide use, I wanted to ask what would be the most effective peptide for muscle mass gain? I am not looking for anything ultra effective, and also not really looking for something that needs to be injected. Appreciate your insight.
  2. #2 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think there are any peptides that are not injected.
  3. #3 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    You'll not get peptides in a sufficient concentration to have an impact without injecting them. The 2nd best choice to injecting is absorption thru the nose walls. But, only about 20 percent of it'll be absorbed. Because of this, your peptide use will get much more expensive. It's better to get yourself some bacteriostatic water and syringes. It is not against the law.
  4. #4 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Okay, that looks like the best option. But what kind of syringe do I have to use 1ml, 2ml... And where I can get them from? I am still looking for a muscle gain peptide. But appreciate your replies.
  5. #5 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Okay, that looks like the best option. But what kind of syringe do I have to use 1ml, 2ml... And where I can get them from? I am still looking for a muscle gain peptide. But appreciate your replies.
    You can buy a box of insulin syringes on ebay or amazon.. It's not difficult to get them.

I am not sure about muscle growth by itself, but my recovery and healing from very intense everyday training is amazing after I started running GRHP-2 and Modified Growth Factor 1-29 3 times/day at 100ug each per injection. I have also shed a visible amount of fat.
  6. #6 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    The growth hormone peptides will not build muscle by itself however they will let you build or maintain muscle tissue whilst not gaining (or actually shedding) body fat.
  7. #7 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    The growth hormone peptides will not build muscle by itself however they will let you build or maintain muscle tissue whilst not gaining (or actually shedding) body fat.
    This is precisely my experience with GHRP2 or Ipam injected together with Modified Growth Factor 1-29.
  8. #8 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree with what most people are saying. I noticed the following effects.
    *Will help to burn fat over a long term scale.
    *Will be beneficial in between steroid cycles or perhaps in a recomposition/cutting cycle to keep muscle mass as well as boost recovery.
    *Really helped me alot with joint healing.
    *GHRP-2/-6 or Ipamorelin with ModGRF 1-29 dosed @ 100ug each 3 times a day works like a charm.
    *The Benefits are comparable to average dose HGH while not having to deal with legal problems.
  9. #9 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Thought I should give my opinion here. I have been using GHRP-2/CJC 1295 DAC 100ug three times a day, 5 days a week for the past 2 months, it definitely helps healing, sleeping, joints and I have additionally lost quiet some excess fat around the abdominal area and I have not been keeping track of my calorie intake closely, i usually try to eat clean but for the past 2 months I have been eating a lot and getting only leaner. But I can't really answer your question about muscle gains yet.