• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Ostarine

1. #1 13th March 2017 
    Thanks

Ostarine

I have seen dosage suggestions from 15-50 milligrams for Ostarine (MK2866), however some of those are recommended for PCT. Therefore if I'm going to run a solo cycle of Ostarine, what might be a good dose to start with to get nice muscle and strength gains? I have read that side effects will start at 25mg, however, if that is what I have to do to see strength increases then I will do it. Thank You.
  2. #2 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have seen guys make noticable gains at 12,5 milligrams solo. Based on the blood work I have seen, until 25 milligrams for 2 months produces results with a minimum increase in estradiol (that could lead to shut-down).
  3. #3 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Could you describe "noticable" gains? I am looking to do a six week recomposition cycle. I would like to add 10kg or even more to all compound lifts and lose few percent body fat. Is this possible? I would like to make this happen with very little shutdown. Most likely eat atmaintenance or a little under because I feel that reducing body fat is a bit more important to me at this point.
  4. #4 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    Could you describe "noticable" gains? I am looking to do a six week recomposition cycle. I would like to add 10kg or even more to all compound lifts and lose few percent body fat. Is this possible? I would like to make this happen with very little shutdown. Most likely eat atmaintenance or a little under because I feel that reducing body fat is a bit more important to me at this point.
    At 25 milligrams, I definitely would not say that those goals are unrealistic.
  5. #5 13th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    At 25 milligrams, I definitely would not say that those goals are unrealistic.
    Just what I wanted to know. Thanks a lot dude.
  6. #6 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been on it for 4 weeks.. About 20mg per day and it is doing the job. Muscle mass is up, strength is up, body fat % is reduced and haven't felt any side effects yet. Results are not mind-blowing but I was expecting it.
  7. #7 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolik View Post
    I have been on it for 4 weeks.. About 20mg per day and it is doing the job. Muscle mass is up, strength is up, body fat % is reduced and haven't felt any side effects yet. Results are not mind-blowing but I was expecting it.
    Thanks for your input. Do you plan to increase the dosage or are you gonna stay at 20mg's/day? And also how long are you going to use it for? How are your workouts? Are you getting great pumps?
  8. #8 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am only gonna be on it for maybe one or two weeks. As I understand, higher dosages are not far better, just more likely to suppress natural production and shut down. About pumps.. I always get big pumps when I exercise, and it's hard to tell if they've been increased by Ostarine. I believe that at this stage I've experienced what it can offer, to get stronger/more muscular in the middle of a keto diet is stunning in my opinion but I don't believe it'll replace conventional methods of gaining muscle.
  9. #9 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion it does the job and it's most suitable for a recomposition or a cutting cycle. I noticed a small amount of gains on it however my gf was doing a recomposition and had really great results.
  10. #10 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    In my opinion it does the job and it's most suitable for a recomposition or a cutting cycle. I noticed a small amount of gains on it however my gf was doing a recomposition and had really great results.
    Women usually respond quite drastically to androgenic hormone receptor agonists.
  11. #11 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Ostarine (MK-2866) is doing good job for me personally. I have been dosing it 25mg/day for less than a month now.
    Observing significant strength gains, body fat burning and enhanced stamina.
    No real gain in weight, but muscles are undoubtedly harder and look larger. Increased vascularity also.

Many people have even said that I look more muscular.

And I also noticed absolutely no side effects!
  12. #12 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Ostarine (MK-2866) is doing good job for me personally. I have been dosing it 25mg/day for less than a month now.
    No real gain in weight, but muscles are undoubtedly harder and look larger. Increased vascularity also.

Very good to know, thank you for sharing your success with it! I am wondering you are using liquid Ostarine? Thinking if I should get capsules or liquid..
  13. #13 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Very good to know, thank you for sharing your success with it! I am wondering you are using liquid Ostarine? Thinking if I should get capsules or liquid..
    Yes, I am using liquid. I would go with the liquid Ostarine.
  14. #14 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

That is quite close to what I am getting, though the strength gains are quite slow, and I also have experienced acne, but overall I'm burning body fat, looking harder, more muscular and bigger, and getting good comments from friends.
  15. #15 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks again for your feedback guys. How long would it take to start feeling that it works?
  16. #16 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks again for your feedback guys. How long would it take to start feeling that it works?
    The half life of Ostarine is less then 24 hours therefore you should start seeing it's effect after a week of taking it.
  17. #17 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I've been using Ostarine for five days now. I read that it is best to take it before bed and when put under the tongue for 1 minute prior to swallowing. I've been taking it using this method, but it appears that every day that 1min gets longer and longer because it tastes like complete crap. How do you take it guys? Has anybody simply swallowed it but still had good results or do I have to just keep putting it under my tongue? Thanks in advance for any and all help.
  18. #18 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    I've been using Ostarine for five days now. I read that it is best to take it before bed and when put under the tongue for 1 minute prior to swallowing. I've been taking it using this method, but it appears that every day that 1min gets longer and longer because it tastes like complete crap. How do you take it guys? Has anybody simply swallowed it but still had good results or do I have to just keep putting it under my tongue? Thanks in advance for any and all help.
    Simply swallow it. After all it's got a 24 hour halflife so taking it sublingually will not going to make any difference.
  19. #19 14th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Simply swallow it. After all it's got a 24 hour halflife so taking it sublingually will not going to make any difference.
    Amazing, many thanks man.