• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th February 2017 
    Thanks

Question How to use peptides? Ghrp-2 and Mod GRF 1-29.

Hi, I have a question on how to use peptides. I am currently using GHRP-2 at 100 mcg and Mod GRF 1-29 at 100 mcg 3 times a day, upon waking up, pwo and, before going to sleep.

I am planning to stay on peptides for 3 years to build lean muscle. My question is do peptides loose effectiveness if I stay on the same dose for 3 years? Do you build tolerance to peptides? Do I have to up my dose to keep seeing benefits? Is it good to stay on peptides for 5 years?

Also I have read that hgh causes the body to produce anti-GH antibodies and neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibit it's growth promoting effects.

Do peptides do the same? Does the body tries to release antibodies in the presence of peptides?

Thank you for reading.
  2. #2 24th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi, You can use peptides for as long as you want, besides muscle building there is number of other health benefits.

growth hormone releasing peptides and HGH will not lose effectiveness, they are meant to be used long term.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnED For This Useful Post:

Valtharion (28th February 2017)

4. #3 24th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valtharion View Post
    Also I have read that hgh causes the body to produce anti-GH antibodies and neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibit it's growth promoting effects.

Do peptides do the same? Does the body tries to release antibodies in the presence of peptides?

Thank you for reading.
    THis will happen if you take high doses of HGH, running high doses is just silly, you only get side effects and no added benefit.

synthetic GH will supress your natural endogenous hormone release, it will not shut it down, only supress, natural GH release will be back to normal as soon as one stops using synthetic version.

GH releasing peptides work by stimulating your pituitary gland to release growth hormone.

Both are safe if you know what doing.

GH is stronger, more convenient to use (can be taken with fat & carbs), a lot more expensive.

GHRP more natural as you are getting GH produced by yourself, cheap. need to be taken multiple times a day without carbs and fat.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

Valtharion (28th February 2017)

6. #4 24th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Semin high doses can be done, it is important not to take high dose in single shot and you will be fine, say if you want to use 10-20iu day, split dosing throughout the day, some pro's take GH every 3 hours and they don't retain much water doing so because they take small doses more frequently, i think that's the best way to run gh