• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th January 2016 
    Thanks

air bubble in my syringe

I have an air bubble in my pin after I put both my ghrp and mod in the same pin. With 2 injections a day in my belly fat, is this going to be ok. These are not the tiny bubble you would normally get.
  2. #2 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Angle the pin down and snap it with your finger - the bubble rises to the top near the plunger.
  3. #3 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom View Post
    Angle the pin down and snap it with your finger - the bubble rises to the top near the plunger.
    That's right. Will the air bubble do any damage if it is injected into my stomach?
  4. #4 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No, it won't. But 1. you can load a syringe without causing a bubble; and 2. if you do happen to make a mistake and create a bubble, do what I said in my post and then inject the fluid and stop injecting when you reach the air bubble at the end.
  5. #5 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I've tried that. It doesn't work, considering ive only got 9 ticks worth of the mixture in the pin any amount lost trying to get the air bubble out is a large amount. I've lost 3 pins already trying it. As long as I know that months of injecting sub-q twice a day with a little air bubble won't hurt me, I'm happy. The bubble is from mixing ghrp and mod I then preload and freeze them.
  6. #6 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My apologies. I've just re read what you said. I will try and stop when the air bubble gets to the end just before it enters my gut.
  7. #7 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    One time I injected 2 ius of straight air, lol. I can't remember how it happened but I realized it the second time that I almost did it again. I was freeking out. I was assured I would be fine and I was. Subq is very forgiving.
  8. #8 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    These bubbles are around 1 tick or slightly under.
  9. #9 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Another trick is to pull in more air to make a big bubble, swing the syringe so the bubble goes to the plunger, then swing it the other way so it all goes to the needle end. The larger bubble will collect all the little bubbles together and you can just push it out the needle.
  10. #10 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Any tips on avoiding the bubble altogether?

I've noticed two things:

1) The tiny vials almost always create a pocket of air within the narrow area where the stopper grips the neck. Pull this air into the syringe and swiftly inject it back into the vial. This will give the newly formed bubble some velocity and it will escape the neck/stopper and rise until popped at the fluid surface.

2) The initial bubble from a draw is due to the air in the needle itself plus the small space where the plunger and the syringe do not meet evenly. Before drawing, press the plunger firmly into the syringe. This forces the plunger to become flush and evacuate more air.
  11. #11 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Cheers guys.
  12. #12 12th January 2016 
    Thanks
    For subcutaneous injections with your insulin syringe, the small amount of air that fill the syringe would just be absorbed by the body, so you don't have to be worried.
  13. #13 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Air bubbles (not the standard tiny ones that we usually see) are never okay. It can cause your death. This is why self-injecting is never encouraged unless you are really a trained IV therapist.
  14. #14 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This was also my concern before. People who were already expert of injecting peptides and other products told me that it is not safe to inject when you see air bubbles.
  15. #15 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonskie View Post
    Air bubbles (not the standard tiny ones that we usually see) are never okay. It can cause your death. This is why self-injecting is never encouraged unless you are really a trained IV therapist.
    I don't think he is injecting intravenously.

And small air bubble subq won't hurt you. Though it's not difficult to draw your peptides without bubbles, I don't see what's your problem here OP.
  16. #16 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    As a licensed IV therapist, I can say that air bubbles are deadly. Therefore, you should always pay attention to it. If you see air bubbles that are bigger than the normal ones we usually see, then you better do something to get rid of it or not use the product anymore. It might be a waste of money, but it is better to waste money than to waste life.
  17. #17 28th January 2017 
    Thanks
    come on we are talking about subq not IV.