• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 11th September 2015 
    Thanks

Side Effects of HCG Overdose

I just noticed that there are people who overdose themselves with HCG with the hopes of losing weight and achieving that dream body shape faster. Gals and guys, HCG is definitely an effective product. However, we should not overdose ourselves with it. HCG overdose has a lot of linked side effects.

1.) Cancer risk - it can actually heighten the risk of being diagnosed with cancer. As we all know, cancer is a deadly disease. You do not want to be sexy and hot just to live shorter, right?

I know there are still a lot of side effects when it comes to HCG overdose. Please list them all in this thread so we can help spread awareness. Thanks!
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to amanda1210 For This Useful Post:

KE Gord (20th September 2015)

3. #2 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is a great thing that you thought about starting this thread. People should really be aware of the possible consequences they might suffer in the future if they decide to overdose themselves with HCG. My friend suffered from OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) due to HCG overdose. While HCG is a great product, it can still be bad for you if you take dosage beyond what is needed. I hope others can also help by listing the possible side effects they know.
  4. #3 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    It is a great thing that you thought about starting this thread. People should really be aware of the possible consequences they might suffer in the future if they decide to overdose themselves with HCG. My friend suffered from OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) due to HCG overdose. While HCG is a great product, it can still be bad for you if you take dosage beyond what is needed. I hope others can also help by listing the possible side effects they know.
    I am so sorry about your friend. How is she doing now? I guess it is a safe bet to call your friend a "she" as guys do not have ovaries. Lol. Anyway, I hope she gets better and I hope she won't suffer from any other possible side effect of HCG overdose. Is she still taking HCG now?
  5. #4 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    I am so sorry about your friend. How is she doing now? I guess it is a safe bet to call your friend a "she" as guys do not have ovaries. Lol. Anyway, I hope she gets better and I hope she won't suffer from any other possible side effect of HCG overdose. Is she still taking HCG now?
  6. #5 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Right now, she is doing fine. It has already been two years since that happened. She is no longer taking HCG as she had bad experience with it. Nonetheless, we are not encouraging you not to take HCG. As a matter of fact, I am taking HCG right now. What we want is for people to take only the right dose. Anything excessive is bad for our health.
  7. #6 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, you are correct! Just because there are some side effects we have to struggle with when we overdose ourselves with HCG does not mean HCG is already a bad product. I, even when I know about the possibility of increased cancer risk, am still using HCG as well. I just make sure to take the right dosage.
  8. #7 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HCG is one of the most effective weight loss products ever! One of the many side effects we can get from taking HCG is having multiple pregnancies (w/c means conceiving twins or triplets). Well, I do not mind conceiving twins or triplets. In fact, I would love to have that! However, I am not ready to become a mother as of now. Lol
  9. #8 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    HCG is one of the most effective weight loss products ever! One of the many side effects we can get from taking HCG is having multiple pregnancies (w/c means conceiving twins or triplets). Well, I do not mind conceiving twins or triplets. In fact, I would love to have that! However, I am not ready to become a mother as of now. Lol
    Really? I have never heard about the possibility of conceiving twins or triplets because of HCG. This is why I love going to forums! You learn a lot of new things. I just hope you get the twins that you want when you are ready to take up the challenge of being a mother.
  10. #9 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Anyway, why are we only listing the possible consequences of women might suffer from taking HCG? Guys take HCG as well. When they read this post, they might think that they are safe when it comes to taking HCG just because they do not have OVARY and they do not conceive. Lol. Guys!! One side effect of HCG is that you can grow man boobs and I know a lot of men do not want to have these. While it is sexy for women to rock big boos, I think it is just purely annoying to men when they grow man boobs. Lol.
  11. #10 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! Great thread! Anyway, I would just like to say that you are listing the possible side effects of HCG overdose. Yes, it will be a lot of help to us! However, don't you think it is much better if we discuss the right dose? How do we know if we are already overdosing ourselves with HCG or not?
  12. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Actually the right dose for each one of us depends on various factors. Men and women do differ when it comes to the dose they should take. Also, your current condition will also have a big impact in assessing the right dose for you. As for me, I went to the doctor and I just followed the prescribed dose he gave me.
  13. #12 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great to hear that you actually consulted your doctor! That will definitely give you the assurance you need to reassure yourself that you are just taking the right amount og HCG. However, do you have any idea on what is the recommended dose for women? for men?
  14. #13 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, I do not have an idea on this one as I was not the one who assessed what would be the right dose for me. Anyway, I also hope someone would clarify this as I believe there are also a lot of us who want to try HCG, but they just do not know the right dose to take. Thanks for bringing this topic up!
  15. #14 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Hello! Great thread! Anyway, I would just like to say that you are listing the possible side effects of HCG overdose. Yes, it will be a lot of help to us! However, don't you think it is much better if we discuss the right dose? How do we know if we are already overdosing ourselves with HCG or not?
    You can actually determine on your own whether you are taking the right dose of HCG or not by assessing the level of your hungriness during the day. Anyway, before I give you my "lesson" (lol) about this, do you take HCG? What is the effect of the product to you? How do you define your level of hungriness?
  16. #15 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I take HCG. I am taking it for a month now and I must say that the result is great! I can now manage not to eat anything even during meal time as I rarely get hungry. Even when I skip lunch, I rarely feel hungry during dinner. This is why I have successfully managed to lose several pounds within just a month.
  17. #16 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Yes, I take HCG. I am taking it for a month now and I must say that the result is great! I can now manage not to eat anything even during meal time as I rarely get hungry. Even when I skip lunch, I rarely feel hungry during dinner. This is why I have successfully managed to lose several pounds within just a month.
    The effect of HCG on you just means that you are overdosed. HCG should keep you feel full. However, it should not get rid of your hunger during meal time. Of course, if you skip any meal, you should starve even more. HCG is not a product to help you stop eating. It is a product intended to fight your hunger and cravings when it is not yet time for you to eat.
  18. #17 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Swelling of the ovaries and blood clots are among the side effects of HCG overdose. Just like what the others stated, HCG is really a helpful product. In fact, doctors even recommend it. However, we should be careful in the dose we take. We do not need to overdo anything.
  19. #18 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Even when you do not overdose yourself with HCG, you can still feel some side effects. However, these side effects are not that serious. Some of the usual effect you might encounter when taking HGC are headache, depression and fatigue. The side effects that you mentioned (related to HGC overdose) are surely something we should be alarmed about.
  20. #19 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    Even when you do not overdose yourself with HCG, you can still feel some side effects. However, these side effects are not that serious. Some of the usual effect you might encounter when taking HGC are headache, depression and fatigue. The side effects that you mentioned (related to HGC overdose) are surely something we should be alarmed about.
    Yes, I am well-aware that we can still suffer from minor side effects even when we do not overdose with HGC. However, just like what you said, those side effects are just tolerable and actually not life-threatening. That is the reason why we only focused on the side effects of HGC overdose. Anyway, I still thank you shared this info with us. I was not so sure as to why I was having some depression issues. Now, I think I already now. Thanks!
  21. #20 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    Yes, I am well-aware that we can still suffer from minor side effects even when we do not overdose with HGC. However, just like what you said, those side effects are just tolerable and actually not life-threatening. That is the reason why we only focused on the side effects of HGC overdose. Anyway, I still thank you shared this info with us. I was not so sure as to why I was having some depression issues. Now, I think I already now. Thanks!
    While headache, fatigue and depression are actually not life-threatening, we should still be alarmed with this knowing that these can actually affect our daily lives. For example, if you are depressed, then there is actually a high possibility that you won't be able to be productive during the day. Anyway, if you are good in handling these things, then it is good for you!