• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: hgh or igf-1?

1. #1 20th January 2017 
    Thanks

hgh or igf-1?

I am not new to competitive training and drug use, many years behind with all that, and im now looking to start growth hormone or igf 1, i understand igf is cheaper, but is it good compared to gh or should i just hold off until i can get enough hgh for a 6 month cycle?
  2. #2 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    GH is expensive, for this reason many people expect fast gains with it and are disappointed when it's not happening, gains with growth hormone are slow. GH is not short term boost, it needs to be used for long time and it will reward with real muscle tissue that will stay.

main benefits of hgh is:

Hyperplasia

Fat dispersing when used on low calorie diet

whatever compound you choose to take make sure you know what to expect.
  3. #3 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    i think IGF 1 is the better investment of money becasue you still get same benefits hgh provide and see results quicker, on the other side it needs to be cycled while hgh can be run year round, i would say if you can afford to run hgh year round then it's your best option, if not then cycle igf1.
  4. #4 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree IGf-1 results kick in pretty fast, here is best advice you will have:

take IGF-1 for 30 days and then take HGH for 30 days, cycle this way year round and you will add enormous size.

Once your body gets desensitized to igf you stop it and hgh takes over until you are ready to restart igf, this way your body is in constant growth mode.
  5. #5 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I would go for igf-1 lr3 you will get same benefits as from h.g.h

Keep dosage reasonable at 60-100 mcg a day only on training days and limit to no more than 4 weeks as it does and will down-regulate your receptors really fast, using igf-1 every single day will only make you non-responding quicker for no benefit.

HGH have some long term benefits too, my advice is do some good research before you get on either path.
  6. #6 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    thanks for answers am leaning towards IGF1 thanks guys.
  7. #7 20th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Many people say that igf provides same benefits as gh, so why use gh? it's more expensive. Let me tell you there is significant difference betqeen GH and IGF-1 LR3 as growth hormone will more than just create new muscle cells through the conversion to IGF-
    A lot of people will choose IGF-1LR3 over HGH because they see instant pump when training this led them believe this to be muscle growth but it's not. HGH is a very muscle building drug if used for a long time, in my opinion there is no match to decent quality HGH.

It's true if you not use igf-1 daily you can delay muscle receptor downregulation, but you will still have to cycle it.

IGF-1LR3 is truly advanced BB drug, but many use it believing it is a shortcut to miracle growth which it's not.

AS BiggYu mentioned combining both, not necessarily at the same time, could be best plan for long term growth.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

bro John (22nd February 2017)

9. #8 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    i haven't used igf but i think u can try it since it's not expensive
  10. #9 23rd February 2017 
    Thanks
    Good IGF won't be cheap, don't day dream, it's one of most powerful things there is out there, it's better than steroids for muscle growth. See hypertrophy comes and goes while igf induced hyperplasia stays for good.

Market is full of fake igf, people must be crazy if they believe they can get real igf for $50