• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th January 2017 
    Thanks

was running hcg on cycle, but still had balls shrunken

Hi researchers :?
    I was running 1000 iu hcg on cycle every week starting from second week, but from about week 3 or 4 started to notice testicular atrophy. I am using decent quality hcg from reputable source. So quality is not an issue i am positive.

Is that normal and expected that some people still get testicular atrophy and should i be better next time just saving hcg for pct ?

thanks
  2. #2 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I am in the same boat mate, i am doing the same 1000 iu a week and same results :/ we either need more hcg or use less suppressive compounds.
  3. #3 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    1000mcg HCG is not enough !!!! It may work if you run mild cycle, but it wont work with high doses tren or deca.

also some people respond better when they split weekly dose into 500iu x 2 per week or even 300iu x 3 week and so on, remember everyone is is different and remember main purpose of HCG on cycle is to keep leydig cell functioning and have them ready for your PCT and the leydig cells only make up a small proportion of the testicles.
  4. #4 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    1000mcg HCG is not enough !!!! It may work if you run mild cycle, but it wont work with high doses tren or deca.

also some people respond better when they split weekly dose into 500iu x 2 per week or even 300iu x 3 week and so on, remember everyone is is different and remember main purpose of HCG on cycle is to keep leydig cell functioning and have them ready for your PCT and the leydig cells only make up a small proportion of the testicles.
    Wise words!

at 500mcg hcg on cycle will not prevent testicular atrophy, however it will make recovery much much easier, as lawrence said size of the leydig cells are very small in comparison to the size of whole testicles.
    I was running 500mcg a day and even then there was days my balls shrunk and went back to normal next day.
  5. #5 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    it's totally ok, does not mean your hcg is bad or someting, for most people balls will shrink even when using hcg, just not as much, there is big difference in little shrinkage and one where your balls have shrunken to peanut size.

HCG will not stimulate FSH so there is still atrophy of the seminiferous tubule, where the sperm is produced, from the lack of spermatogenesis.
    For this you need HMG. I think hcg + hmg is absolutely most effective stack to save testicles.
  6. #6 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    NOT enough HCG
  7. #7 13th January 2017 
    Thanks
    PCT when you have ran hcg entire cycle is like walk in the park, i never had this terrible crash and fully recovered in 2 month.