• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th January 2017 
    Thanks

trying to understand IGF-1

Hey all, i am looking for someone who is really experienced with IGF and can give me advice,i have i have been reading about this peptide but still confused. So here are my stats 26, 6ft 7inch, about 13 stone training for about 1 year now my diet is spot on as i spend most of my internet time reading about diets. Now if i was to try igf-1 what benefits can i get from it, building muscle mass, losing fat, better muscle definition? i have read that one guy on other board put on 2 lbs of lean muscle a week when combined igf-1 with steroids what should i expect to see and is it worth the money?
  2. #2 4th January 2017 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 works similar to HGH but you see results faster, it's pretty good bang for buck

Doses start at 50mcg a day and work it up as needed.

Judging by your weight , i would say anywhere from 60mcg to 80mcg a day will be good starting point.

Take it intra muscular with insulin pin.

If you take long acting LR3 version it does not matter when you take it, most people shoot in the morning.

If using IGF-1-DES then ideally you want jab the area of muscle worked in the gym, bilaterally.

It can give you some sick looking veins If you are cutting then you will notice really nice lean out effect, same can be noticed if bulking and if in low body fat %

I think it's best used for bulking because if stacked with anabolic steroids and high protein diet it will make new muscle tissues grow on you.

The whole deal with IGF is the fact that it induces hyperplasia, this is when muscle cells divide and make more cells. Best thing is that effect is permanent, you don't lose it when you stop using it.
  3. #3 4th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    igf1 is for advanced athletes who knows exactly what they are doing, please don't assume that you will take igf and it will make you grow like a weed, igf is the key to muscle growth, but muscle growth is like puzzle, if one piece is missing it's not gonna happen.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

Jass (4th January 2017)

5. #4 4th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi semin, jass thanks for the reply you think igf to advanced for me? i must admit it does seem very complicated from what i read hence the questions, so you would recommend to hold off until i learn more about it? Is there any guides or articles i can read for better understanding about the drug?