1. #1 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks

igf-1 in abdominal area?

Can IGF-1 be injected into the abs?

Or what is best spot for IGF-1?

Does it matter where you inject it?
  2. #2 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    I have read IGF-1 can cause a side effect similar to "GH Gut" but i am not 100% sure if this is achieved by injecting it in abs?
  3. #3 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    ''GH gut'' as you call it is caused due to the growth of intestines and not the ab muscles!!
  4. #4 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    well IGF-1 does exactly that, anything it touches, grows! but you can't grow abs so big they will look like you'r pregnant
  5. #5 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    i do most of my igf 1 injects in Abdominal area but subQ not IM.

I don't jab my arms as I'm a puss

I must say that IGF-1 lr3 does lean me out and when I get in morning first thing i do is look in the mirror and my abs are tight.

I believe distended gut is down to over eating IMO. GH and IGF may cause some water retention in your intestine what is likely to contribute to the bloated stomach look but it is only temporary

internal organ growth is not a myth it's real, but that happen with super high doses over long periods like 10+ years that seems to be the exception rather than the norm.
  6. #6 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Only IGF-1 DES will work locally, because it binds to receptors sooner than it's absorbed into bloodstream. You can and should inject IGF-1 DES in abs if you want them grow faster.

I would even stack des with lr3 for best growth, lr3 will provide igf release through the day and des will work great locally post workout.

FOR Lr3 it does not matter when or where you inject it. It will be absorbed into bloodstream and stay there for a long time regardless.
  7. #7 5th January 2017 
    Thanks
    NO it does not matter it's all absorbed in bloods anyway. you can quote me on this.