• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd January 2017 
    Thanks

IGF-1 LR3 question

I am interested in purchasing some igf1-r3 on the internet, but i have some doubt

-what it forms is better for the shipping and that does not spoil? dissolved? or Lyophilized?

If i order Lyophilized is necessary to request acetic acid or bactereostatic water extra ?
  2. #2 2nd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Lypholized form must be better for transport as liquid degrades the hormone especially when you don't know at what temperature it's being moved. if anyone is offering you pre-mixed then there is 2 things to consider:
    1)how long will be shipping
    2)what temperature is outside, if it's hot summer then forget it your vial will arrive degraded, depends on products some peptides degrade really quick even in fridge.
  3. #3 2nd January 2017 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 LR3 is expensive enough to not play around with it. Order it in powder form, add water at home and keep in fridge. period. <- if you want get most out of what you paid.
  4. #4 2nd January 2017 
    Thanks
    JEss what you recommend Acetic acid or bacteriostatic water for igf-1 lr3?
  5. #5 2nd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Acetic Acid is what i use, but i can't really tell why, i just read it's what you have to use with your igf1
    It has something to do with PH levels in water and what makes peptides last longer, bacteriostatic water is just water with some antibactererial properties added, not best for fast degrade peptides.
  6. #6 2nd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Apart from melanotan i use all my peptides within 1 week of reconstitution and i use regular sterile water. For some reason i am not comfortable with Acetic acid injections and no source for bacteriostatic one.
  7. #7 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    Finish IGF-1Lr3 is freeze-dried powder, Use sterile water or bacteriostatic water to dissolve it. Not open can be saved for a long time at low temperature.