• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th December 2016 
    Thanks

My Experience with PT-141

Hello.....I just wanted to share my recent experience with PT-141. I purchased a 10ml bottle from All American Peptide. I asked them to also send me instructions for use. All I got was a message saying "Google it." That's not great customer service and did not leave me too happy. I then shot up .5ml and waited for the effects. They never came. I didn't feel anything at any point. I would not buy from All American Peptide again and I would advise any readers from purchasing from them as well. I may try two more vendors before I give up on this stuff.
  2. #2 13th December 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey, this is not a pleasant shopping experience. I'm a sales, if my clients ask me the dosage, I will give advice after search a lot of information. Just a advice because I'm not a professional researcher or a doctor. If you haven't used it before you'd better to the person who has experience or doctor ask the dosage.
  3. #3 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Google it? Wow, I've never heard about so awful customer service. Your source should give you dosing instructions if you ask for them. Looks like they are scammers, thanks for notifying us.

I've been reading alot about PT-141 and different people experiences with it. And I can say that some people say that it's the best sex drug there is, but others say that they feel nothing from it. Every single person is different and seems like it's a hit or miss with this peptide.
    For me personally, it works and I had really good experience with PT-141. I don't use it often, usually purchase it once a year before my holidays. I found that now holiday without PT-141 doesn't really feel like holiday anymore
  4. #4 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    What was your dose OP? I can't really understand, since you told use that you injected 0,5ml but didn't tell how much bac water you used when mixed PT-141. I am really curious to try out this peptide as well, not because I have an issues with libido or getting erection but just because it sounds like FUN Been reading various experiences where 40 year old people say that on PT-141 they feel like they are 15 years old again and want to f*ck everything that moves
    So as I understand you need it inject it several hours before it fully takes effect? Will need to do some planning, because I'm single at the moment. Also what about the side effects? PT-141 is a derivative of melanotan 2, so does it means that it will make you tan as well? And what about the moles/freckles? I already have quite a few moles on my chest, I definitely don't want more.
  5. #5 2nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electgen View Post
    What was your dose OP? I can't really understand, since you told use that you injected 0,5ml but didn't tell how much bac water you used when mixed PT-141. I am really curious to try out this peptide as well, not because I have an issues with libido or getting erection but just because it sounds like FUN Been reading various experiences where 40 year old people say that on PT-141 they feel like they are 15 years old again and want to f*ck everything that moves
    So as I understand you need it inject it several hours before it fully takes effect? Will need to do some planning, because I'm single at the moment. Also what about the side effects? PT-141 is a derivative of melanotan 2, so does it means that it will make you tan as well? And what about the moles/freckles? I already have quite a few moles on my chest, I definitely don't want more.
    Some say that PT-141 makes you a bit darker as well, but I haven't experienced that. Maybe that's because I use it only once a year. Yes it usually takes anywhere from 4-8 hours before you fully feel effect. Face flushing and nausea after injection are really common side effects, for me it goes away after 1-2 hours, but some people report that nausea doesn't go away and it completely ruins their experience. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. And good luck with it, hope it works for you. I feel really sorry for the people that doesn't get PT-141 effects. I found that after my PT-141 holiday my mood is much better for the next couple of weeks