• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th September 2016 
    Thanks

Penis enlargement peptides?

I know about the regular penis enlargement stuff like jelq, stretchers, pumps etc and also standard injections like platelet rich plasma and hyaluronic acid filler etc, however i was wondering is there anyone that has injected peptides into the penis in a similar way to something like hyaluronic acid filler to fill but also to get tissue, cell and collagen etc growth?

Is there any peptides good for that type of thing?

If yes, is it quite dangerous if someone has quite lot of veins down there? I have seen the hyaluronic acid filler process once when i considered getting it done and there was not any bleeding but i have a lot of veins so im not sure if it differs for different men with something like that.

If yes, how painful would it be to someone that finds belly injections like a slight sting, intramuscular injections to the shoulder fairly ok considering it is such a sensitive area.

If yes, do you use a needle tip less than 1/2 inch (My current needle) due to the fact it would be very deep for such a place.
  2. #2 11th September 2016 
    Thanks
    After a bit of research i found some people use GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 to release growth hormone which heal cells and tissue making it good when using a extender and jelqing to keep gains. Though i assume you would just inject these into the regular injection sites than the penis.

Also if anyone did inject some form of filler or peptide into the penis itself which is very dangerous regardless, a extra warning would be to never use a pump as would would get loads of blood loss, you would use a stretcher device instead but that could be dangerous also.
    Last edited by catguy; 11th September 2016 at 07:29 PM.
  3. #3 26th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Pge1 is a powerful vasodilator, it's primary use is for people who suffer from erectile dysfunction, it widens blood vessels in injected area allowing more blood to flow and therefore achieve hard erections. I have read that it's also being used for penis enlargement purposes.