• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th September 2016 
    Thanks

Please help with Follistatin 344 dosage in ml

Apparently for Follistatin 344 you need 1 mg per kilo of bodyweight (Lifetime dosage?). Then you apparently take 5mg in a 5 day period once a month to reach the dose, or take a 1mg dose periodically until you reach that lifetime dose.

If someone were 84.4 kg (13.3 stone) and the Follistatin 344 sold on a site is labeled 1mg worth then dilluted with 2ml sterile water how much would you need for a full lifetime dosage in ml?

I am confused (noob) with the mg to ml conversion already as i don't normally do that type of maths and would appreciate any help and examples you guys could give.

The current needle i own holds 1ml total but im not sure how much 1ml is in mg, at first look it seems i would need to take a lot to reach a lifetime dosage which would be about 84mg?
  2. #2 11th September 2016 
    Thanks
    I think i have the answer now, perhaps this will help someone else here.

If it's 1mg peptide per 2ml mixing water, then it is 0.5mg/ml. You just divide the mg by the ml (1mg/2ml = 0.5mg/ml).
    So for example if you wanted to hit 84mg (Follistatin-344 lifetime amount for 13.3 stone), you would apparently need 168ml of it.
    84mg / (0.5mg/ml) = 168ml

I only took 0.3ml of Follistatin-344 however and i have the side effect of flu/cold/sleepy feeling which apparently lasts for 5 days. My shoulder muscle where i injected looks bigger but slightly bruised now and is painful to touch, i was warned about this and at first it seemed like it wouldn't hurt but its got worse pain wise but only when pressed.
  3. #3 16th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catguy View Post
    I think i have the answer now, perhaps this will help someone else here.

If it's 1mg peptide per 2ml mixing water, then it is 0.5mg/ml. You just divide the mg by the ml (1mg/2ml = 0.5mg/ml).
    So for example if you wanted to hit 84mg (Follistatin-344 lifetime amount for 13.3 stone), you would apparently need 168ml of it.
    84mg / (0.5mg/ml) = 168ml

I only took 0.3ml of Follistatin-344 however and i have the side effect of flu/cold/sleepy feeling which apparently lasts for 5 days. My shoulder muscle where i injected looks bigger but slightly bruised now and is painful to touch, i was warned about this and at first it seemed like it wouldn't hurt but its got worse pain wise but only when pressed.
    Hey man..any update?
    I know of someone who's used the Folli from a lab few months ago, the outcome based on what he stated was astonishing...let me know how you doing with your Folli..I have 2 mg of it I did not used yet, and I am researching it currently...what you've felt as far as flu...was the normal things to happen when taking a myo inhibitor based on what I have learned from my research.
  4. #4 18th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Yeah the cold only lasted about a day and the pain (not too bad) was there for about 3 days with redness around the injection site but that is all gone now, the worst part was paranoia really as it was my first muscle injection. The results were really good i noticed a muscle increase fairly quickly and i look slightly more defined now also.

I have ordered another and next time i am going to take the full 1ml so hopefully the results will get better each time.
  5. #5 6th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catguy View Post
    Yeah the cold only lasted about a day and the pain (not too bad) was there for about 3 days with redness around the injection site but that is all gone now, the worst part was paranoia really as it was my first muscle injection. The results were really good i noticed a muscle increase fairly quickly and i look slightly more defined now also.

I have ordered another and next time i am going to take the full 1ml so hopefully the results will get better each time.
    how is it going so far with the Folli? please update.
  6. #6 23rd October 2016 
    Thanks
    bump,,,,,,,,