• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: best peptides

1. #1 21st June 2016 
    Thanks

best peptides

What are the top 3 best peptides? My goals are muscle and strength.
  2. #2 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    That is difficult to answer because there is several different ways of getting that. I prefer Mod GRF 1-29 (also known as CJC 1295 no DAC) stacked with GHRP-2/6 or Ipamorelin, but that means injecting atleast 3 times a day.
  3. #3 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    IGF1 Lr3 is also an incredible bodybuilding peptide for getting pumps, and being lean that needs to be injected only once a day. Although there are some other peptides, they're my top suggestions to begin with.

IGF-DES is excellent for pwo but you need to be able to inject in your gym before workout.
  4. #4 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    IGF1 Lr3 is also an incredible bodybuilding peptide for getting pumps, and being lean that needs to be injected only once a day. Although there are some other peptides, they're my top suggestions to begin with.

IGF-DES is excellent for pwo but you need to be able to inject in your gym before workout.
    No injecting at the gym without a doubt. What's IGF-1 LR3? Is it similar to IGF-1? Basically can you explain each ones recommended uses and why to combine them?
  5. #5 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 LR3 is basically a improved version of IGF-1 to increase it's half life to one day vs regular IGF-1 30 min half-life. Many people inject it the first thing every morning so you don't have to do it at the gym.
  6. #6 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP and Mod GRF1-29 work to release and increase the production of GH. There are many different GHRPs to select from like GHRP-2/6, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin. But I suggest to use GHRP-2 for a month, then switch to Ipamorelin simply because Ipamorelin is way better tolerated longterm while GHRP-2 might raise cortisol and prolaction if you use it for a long time.
  7. #7 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP and Mod GRF1-29 work to release and increase the production of GH. There are many different GHRPs to select from like GHRP-2/6, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin. But I suggest to use GHRP-2 for a month, then switch to Ipamorelin simply because Ipamorelin is way better tolerated longterm while GHRP-2 might raise cortisol and prolaction if you use it for a long time.
    Why can't I use Ipamorelin right from the start then?
  8. #8 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    Why can't I use Ipamorelin right from the start then?
    Because it is significantly stronger (and less pricey) so using it for the initial 4 weeks is very good.
  9. #9 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP and Mod GRF1-29 must be used at least two times per day to notice results, but you can use it as many as 5 times/day. Also you must wait twenty minutes to eat carbohydrates after to prevent insulin production during the growth hormone pulse. It is usually injected SubQ.
  10. #10 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP and Mod GRF1-29 must be used at least two times per day to notice results, but you can use it as many as 5 times/day. Also you must wait twenty minutes to eat carbohydrates after to prevent insulin production during the growth hormone pulse. It is usually injected SubQ.
    Jaredwho how long they need to be used for effects? And, what's the dosages per kg?
  11. #11 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Insulin syringe must be used, am I right?
  12. #12 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Jaredwho how long they need to be used for effects? And, what's the dosages per kg?
    GHRP and Mod GRF 1-29 were used in medical trials at 1ug per kg so most people just use about 100ug of each. A lot of people use them for several months straight but levels get into higher ranges when they're cycled every 6-10 weeks. I think that four weeks of GHRP-2 then 4-6 weeks Ipamorelin is perfect.
  13. #13 21st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    Insulin syringe must be used, am I right?
    Yes you can use 31g insulin syringe for these so injection is completely painless.