• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th April 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Effects from Supplements

Want to be more beautiful, thinner or have better concentration? Well, go online and you'll find a pill to cure your 'ailment'. But according to a new report, such drugs can cause ill health and sometimes even death.

The emergence of illicit drugs designed to improve the human body is presenting a real threat to public health, says a national report published today by the North West Public Health Observatory.

Professor Mark A. Bellis, co-author and Director of the North West PHO and Centre for Public Health, comments]
    The reports points out that some of these ‘enhancement’ drugs such as Ritalin (used by sufferers of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) were originally used to treat illnesses - but have since crossed over into an unregulated marketplace.

“We now have to wrestle with the largely unknown issue of how powerful drugs affect healthy people. This requires an entirely new science,” says Prof. Bellis.

Researchers have detected growing numbers of banned, untested, and/or adulterated drugs on the market, including banned appetite suppressants such as rimonabant and sibutramine being taken to lose weight, and untested drugs such as the synthetic hormone melanotan II used to tan the skin.

However, establishing the extent of the harms caused by these products is difficult, indicates the research.

“Most consumers are not aware of what they are taking. They may also be too embarrassed to admit that they have used such products, or simply do not know how to report any harms. In addition, consumers have no way of checking the quality, safety and efficacy of products sold on the illicit market,” the report points out.
  2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I use peptides. I use it for losing weight, but it also helps me maintain my youthful glow (despite my age). It helps me maintain healthy skin and hair. Aside from that, it also help me tone my body and repair my injuries faster than ever.
  3. #3 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the only time that these drugs will be dangerous to our health is when we abuse it. As a user, we should be well-aware on how much our body can take. If these are really dangerous, I should have died long time ago as I have been using different drugs (including MELANOTAN, hgh and peptides) for about 15 years now. Contrary to your claims, I feel so much better ever since I started taking these drugs. Before, I was an overweight and pale person whose life only revolves around work and watching tv (a very unhealthy lifestyle).
  4. #4 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Whether we admit it or not, it is true that many organizations have warned the public regarding the use of melanotan, specifically melanotan 2, considering the fact that this drug is still untested. Therefore, they still don't know what will be its effect to the body. However, many users have already claimed that the drug is safe to use as they didn't feel anything unusual while using the drug.
  5. #5 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I agree! I am tired of hearing complaints from people. They complain on how hgh doesn't work for them when they have only been using this for three days or a week. How can they expect something drastic within in a limited period of time? They have to wait a little more. Hgh can help us speed up our fat burning or bodybuilding process, but it doesn't provide miracle. It won't change you in a week. Also, you have to work for it! It is just a supplement and not a replacement to your diet and exercise.
  6. #6 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    We can't deny the fact that melanotan 2 is really banned. However, it is banned not because people who use this die or develop some serious illness. It is banned only for the reason that there are no studies regarding it yet. Therefore, they are not so sure as to what it will do to our body. However, considering the stories of success of mt-2 users, I don't really think that it can cause us serious side effects. Probably, yes, but that is only when we are an irresponsible user. As a user, we have to keep an eye to our dose and to how often we take it. We should not abuse it.
  7. #7 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great that you posted this article in this forum. It can be used as a warning for those people who are thinking of using melanotan. However, I think it is great if we won't be one-sided. We all know how great mt-2 is in giving us the perfect tan. We also know how most, if not all, of the mt-2 users here didn't really experience any major side effect even after several years of using the drug. Therefore, we should pin point that as of now, there is still no study proving the safeness of using mt-2, but it is also not proven that the drug is dangerous.
  8. #8 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I understand that there are people who are really skeptical when it comes to using melanotan-2 when it is not yet approved for public use. This is also the reason why many users choose not to tell others that theya re using the drug as they don't want to be stereotyped. Anyway, thanks for sharing this, but just like what @protozoan mentioned, you should have also stated the claims of satisfied users.
  9. #9 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well maybe I think too much about those conspiracy theories but I believe that melanotan is banned because it can actually prevent skin cancer. And if there's no skin cancer then there's no billion worth cancer treatment industry.
  10. #10 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Well maybe I think too much about those conspiracy theories but I believe that melanotan is banned because it can actually prevent skin cancer. And if there's no skin cancer then there's no billion worth cancer treatment industry.
    This is actually possible. From what I know, big companies try to prevent anything that might hinder their sales. I have even heard that big gun/war equipment companies fund war so they can continue to gain a lot of money. If there's no war, then there will be no profit. Lol.
  11. #11 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    This is actually possible. From what I know, big companies try to prevent anything that might hinder their sales. I have even heard that big gun/war equipment companies fund war so they can continue to gain a lot of money. If there's no war, then there will be no profit. Lol.
  12. #12 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    I use peptides. I use it for losing weight, but it also helps me maintain my youthful glow (despite my age). It helps me maintain healthy skin and hair. Aside from that, it also help me tone my body and repair my injuries faster than ever.
    This is why peptides is so much in demand. It does not just take good care of your figure, it also takes good care of your skin and youthfulness. It is truly a great buy.
  13. #13 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Helping you maintain your skin and hair to be healthy is expected from peptides as it offers anti-aging benefits. This is one of the many things why we, users, love peptides a lot!
  14. #14 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    That is the best thing about peptides! They offer not just one, but multiple benefits. It might not give immediate results like anabolic steroids, but at least its effect does not go away very fast.
  15. #15 22nd June 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, good to hear all the comments. It seems effective.
    Thanks for starting and sharing this with all.