• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd May 2016 
    Thanks

Lightbulb Im going to try BPC-157. Doubts

Hello guys,

Since Decemeber 2015, when I do bench press (1-3RM, and in the eccentric phase), I have a pain in my right elbow (the pain stays 1-2seconds). Sometimes I feel it too when I do military press. Ive been resting and applying some anti inflammatories but the pain didnt go away. Plus, I had my anterior cruciate ligament operated and a tear in the meniscus sutured like 1,5 years ago and I still have pain when I completely flex my leg.

So I decided to buy bpc157 next wednesday and try to heal my problem. As I read, Im going to inject it near the tissue (on my right triceps subq), and run 250mcg each day and maybe increase the dose to 500mcg next weeks. How much bacteriostatic water do I need for a 5mg bpc157 vial? How much time can it stay in the fridge once opened? and before open it?

Im going to buy it at usapep, it worths 15$. is it a good website? Ive seen that in other websites its more expensive.

I have a doubt that i didnt see answered nowhere: is it better to do a light training while running bpc157? I mean, to help bpc to travel better through the body (via blood), or is it better to do a full rest?

Any other advice or recommendation?

Thanks in advance! and sorry for my english.
  2. #2 3rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi, you either don't train your injured bodypart or if you absolutely have to do it do it light. Let it heal. I have not used bpc myself, but from what i read it's very good at healing muscle strains.

If you run it daily then you don't have to worry about it expiring, keep it fridge and it will last.

add 1ml of bac water then take 5 iu for your 250mcg dose or 10iu for your 500mcg dose. good luck and report back if it worked out for you.
  3. #3 3rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You can use our peptide calculator for accurate dosages.
  4. #4 4th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Hi, you either don't train your injured bodypart or if you absolutely have to do it do it light. Let it heal. I have not used bpc myself, but from what i read it's very good at healing muscle strains.

If you run it daily then you don't have to worry about it expiring, keep it fridge and it will last.

add 1ml of bac water then take 5 iu for your 250mcg dose or 10iu for your 500mcg dose. good luck and report back if it worked out for you.
    I asked it about the fridge because if I buy 2 vials, I dont know how much time can I keep it in good conditions...?
  5. #5 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    If you use it 250mcg day then it will last 20days. It will still be good after 20 days. In freeze dried form you can keep it in fridge for 6+ months without problems.