• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th April 2016 
    Thanks

Did your PT-141 get shipped cold?

My first purchase was from a higher priced source & the product arrived in an insulated bag & ice pack (shipped from Texas). That product worked great. Then I tried 2 other sources (both from Florida), priced much lower, & they both arrived in just bubble wrap (not insulated nor cold). They both seemed to be less effective. Coincidence? Or is this "you get what you pay for"?

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought pt-141 became "sensitive" after reconstitution, & then needs to be refrigerated. Is the lyophilized powder subject to temperature changes too?

P.S. All were 10mg vials of lyophilized powder
    Last edited by DaveK22; 15th April 2016 at 09:53 PM. Reason: wrong States referenced
  2. #2 21st April 2016 
    Thanks
    in general speaking,we will keep the lyophilized powder in 2-8 degree centigrade refrigerator.
    please forgive my English is not good.it is will not change the effect of products when you keep it in the suitable temperature.
  3. #3 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Freeze dried powder will remain stable at room temperatures for 1-2 month. If your supplier didn't keep it in the fridge then it might have degraded. But shipping in just bubble wrap is fine.
  4. #4 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    When I ordered my PT-141 it came in just a bubble wrap, without ice or anything. And it worked great so problem was with your supplier most likely. It doesn't have to be shipped cold.