• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th February 2016 
    Thanks

Lightbulb CJC w/ DAC + Ipamorelin... Extra HGH! Do i add it in?

Ok this is my first post on the forum.

Basically I am running a 12 week cycle which includes CJC & Ipamorelin. All my cycles I have either run peptides or HGH, never together. However I do have alot of HGH left over. Therefore my question below is as follows.

1) Have any of you run peptide cycles along with a cycle of HGH and has it been beneficial?
    2) If so what would the best way to dose them to get the best benefits?

Currently I run CJC/Ipam @100mcg x3 daily (upon waking, postworkout, Before bed) would there be any benefit in throwing in a low dosage of say 3IUs of HGH at any time of the day. also will be running Test E @300, Primo @300.

Would appreciate any feedback or advice from anyone. Thank you
  2. #2 24th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey Espresso, good questions man,
    This is also my first post, I've searching the net for any feedback on peptides combined w/ test and extra hgh.

I am about to start a 16 week cycle which includes CJC no Dac & GHRP-2 blend (they were sold out of CJC & Ipamorelin)100mcg x2 day(post, before bed), building up to Test E @500 and then throwing in 4ius first thing in the morning.

Might as well go for it bud, definitely wont be a waste if you keep a solid diet, time your meals and lift like a BEAST
    Keep me updated on how it goes, and as always if anyone has advice it is much appreciated.
  3. #3 26th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky870 View Post
    Hey Espresso, good questions man,
    This is also my first post, I've searching the net for any feedback on peptides combined w/ test and extra hgh.

I am about to start a 16 week cycle which includes CJC no Dac & GHRP-2 blend (they were sold out of CJC & Ipamorelin)100mcg x2 day(post, before bed), building up to Test E @500 and then throwing in 4ius first thing in the morning.

Might as well go for it bud, definitely wont be a waste if you keep a solid diet, time your meals and lift like a BEAST
    Keep me updated on how it goes, and as always if anyone has advice it is much appreciated.
    Good luck on your cycle bro. See I'm not sure which pinning session to replace for the GH. Or would it be more beneficial to throw it in say pre workout. Need someone how has tried mixing both before. Lets see maybe someone can contribute. Again good luck bro.
  4. #4 29th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have been running ghrp2+cjc no dac along with high dose hgh and i can tell you it was way too much i got occasional vision problems+headache and i was so tired all day i was totally useless.

That does not mean you can't do it, just keep your doses reasonable. 3IU is not much and you should be good. I suggest shooting hgh pre-workout, it takes time to totally absorb and convert to igf so shooting pre-workout you will reap benefits of it postworkout.
    On cutting cycle shooting pre-workout will lead to nice fat loss, if you do fasted cardio.
  5. #5 29th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    I have been running ghrp2+cjc no dac along with high dose hgh and i can tell you it was way too much i got occasional vision problems+headache and i was so tired all day i was totally useless.

That does not mean you can't do it, just keep your doses reasonable. 3IU is not much and you should be good. I suggest shooting hgh pre-workout, it takes time to totally absorb and convert to igf so shooting pre-workout you will reap benefits of it postworkout.
    On cutting cycle shooting pre-workout will lead to nice fat loss, if you do fasted cardio.

Appreciate the info bud, how long did you run peptides with hgh, is ED for 6 months too much for the peptides
  6. #6 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky870 View Post
    Appreciate the info bud, how long did you run peptides with hgh, is ED for 6 months too much for the peptides
    Are you using CJC dac? Or no dac (mod grf 1-29)?

For CJC 1295 dac 6 months is too much. You should cycle it 2-3 months on/1-2 months off.