• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th October 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp-2 don't have refrigerator to store it in

So my roommate will not allow me to store my peps in HER refrigerator, kind of a waste of money and space to go out and buy a fridge just for my peps imo. so I have searched the forums about storing GHRP-6 at room temp, it seems to be one of the more stable peps but I cannot find out more specifically if I were to buy 5mg vial reconstitute 1ml .9% Bac water. would this stay stable enough for me to use it 100mcg x3 day till I ran out? ( so around 17 days at room temp after recons). Last resort I could use a friends fridge that lives close by, and say go over there once in the morning load 3 syringes for the day. then just bring the syringes back to my place for the day and they would still be room temp after loading them. But would this be sanitary and safe?
  2. #2 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just keep it in a cool dark place, it will be fine for 17 days. You could also go to walmart and buy 2 of those ice-chest blocks that you freeze and they stay cold, and just put them in a tupperware container and lay your peptide vials on top. Buy two and switch them out every day. I thnk they are called blue-ice blocks or something like that.
  3. #3 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That's a good idea, glad to know ghrp-2 will remain stable for the time being though! thanks!
  4. #4 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sounds like you have a wonderful roomate.
  5. #5 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you keep food in the fridge just put it in some tupperware under lettuce.
  6. #6 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    If you keep food in the fridge just put it in some tupperware under lettuce.
    That's similar to what I was thinking. Maybe your roommate wouldn't mind them if they were in a closed container so that they couldn't be seen.
  7. #7 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I have already given thought to concealing it inside something lol, she knows about it so I am sure she will be keeping an eye out for anything out of the norm. She thinks my pre workout is steroids. I'm probably going to just keep them in a friends fridge (who I also lift with almost everyday) and just go over once in the morning draw out my peps in 3 syringes then go home with them. Should be stable by the time I take my pre bed dose.
  8. #8 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Yeah I have already given thought to concealing it inside something lol, she knows about it so I am sure she will be keeping an eye out for anything out of the norm. She thinks my pre workout is steroids. I'm probably going to just keep them in a friends fridge (who I also lift with almost everyday) and just go over once in the morning draw out my peps in 3 syringes then go home with them. Should be stable by the time I take my pre bed dose.
    Room mate won't allow you to keep them there and lifting buddy would probably be all too happy to sample I mean store them for you.
  9. #9 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just invest in a mini fridge...
  10. #10 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Well thats great idea instead of getting new one.One of my friend also faced similar kind of problem,His roommate used to have Airdexinc refrigerator.Purchasing new one will really consume lot of space.