• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th February 2016 
    Thanks

Didn't get great results from HGH

I tried running HGH for 3 months because I heard that it is great - even better than peptides. However, I was disappointed that even after 3 years of constantly using HGH, the result is still far from the result I got from using peptides. HGH is much more expensive than peptides yet it is less effective. Can anyone tell why it does not work great for me?
  2. #2 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    There are cases like that. It is normal that peptides work better for you while for others, hgh work better. Every person is unique. Thus, we react differently on certain things - including the drugs we take.
  3. #3 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Where did you get your HGH and how do you know it was real? If you are saying that you didn't get good results from it, I'm pretty sure it wasn't real.
  4. #4 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry dear, but how long did you use hgh? 3 months or 3 years? It got me confused. Lol. Sorry.

PS: I do not agree that just because it is not effective on you, it already means that it is fake. It actually depends.
  5. #5 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It really differs for one person to another. HGH might work for you if you pair it with other drugs. However, if you are really fond of stand-alone products, you better stay with peptides.
  6. #6 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    3 month or 3 years? That's huge difference. HGH is generally better than GH releasing peptides as well as more convenient to use. Never trust your underground source with products like HGH, it's way too expensive to believe on word. Before you possibly blow your money on 3 months worth of HGH ($$$) make sure it's a real thing, blood work before and after shot will clearly show if there is increase in GH and IGF-1 in your blood.