• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks

Using peptides to get a girlfriend

I am already 31 years old and I define myself to be a "loser." Why? It is because I have never had a girlfriend. I have a girl whom I liked, but I was never confident enough to tell her how I feel for her. She was a friend of mine. Unfortunately, she already got married last year. Now, I feel like it was all because I lack self-confidence that I can't get a girlfriend. This is why I decided to work out and use peptides, get that nice body and gain confidence! Hopefully, I can get a girlfriend soon.
  2. #2 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I wish you good luck, you are aiming right way gains come with confidence that's for sure, needless to say girls like muscles but don't rely on peptides alone, they are just supplements to your workout and diet routine.
    Do you already know what you are going to take or just researching yet?
  3. #3 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Good luck in what you are aiming for. I agree with you. If you gain more self-confidence, the chance of you getting a girlfriend will be higher. I wish you all the best in life and LOVELIFE, loverboy
  4. #4 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    That is cool, man! It is cool for you to man up and do everything you can to gain confidence. I am rooting for you to have a girlfriend this year. You can do it, bro.
  5. #5 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You are right. It is your lack of confidence and not because your fat that you still do not have a girlfriend. If getting fit can help you gain confidence, then go for it! Aside from giving you the confidence to master the art of confessing to a girl you like, you will also be fitter and healthier.
  6. #6 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Thank you for the encouragement, guys! I appreciate it a lot. Anyway, I am going to order my first supply of peptides next week. I am confused between buying hexarelin or ipamorelin. Which do you think between them is better for me?
  7. #7 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    You are certainly going to get a grilfriend in the future, bro. We are fighting the same battle as we are both fat. Anyway, I hope peptides can help us both. I am looking forward to a better us soon.
  8. #8 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    That is great to hear. I thought you are just going to use peptides to get a girl. It is nice to know that you are going to do it to gain self-confidence. You should only use peptides for no one, but for yourself.
  9. #9 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Most women do not like overweight men not because of their looks, but because most often than not, being malnourished (overweight or underweight) means you are not great in taking good care of yourself. How can you take good care of your girlfriend if you can't even do the task of taking good care of yourself right?