• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Newbie and fat

1. #1 30th January 2016 
    Thanks

Newbie and fat

Hello! I am a newbie in this forum. I am already 44 years old. I just got out of a toxic marriage. I have a 20-year old daughter who is no longer living with me nor with her mom. I was fit during my 20s. However, things got so stressful when I was in my mid-30s and I started stress-eating until I became very fat. Just three years ago, I caught my wife cheating - it added to my stress. Just 10 months ago, our divorce has been finalized. Now, I want to do something for myself. I want to get that revenge body (lol joking).

Anyway, I hope I am not too late to start exercising and using peptides. I hope I will learn a lot about peptides with the help of the members of this forum.
  2. #2 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi.

If you are very fat, then I think you don't even need peptides. You will lose weight like crazy just by exercising and eating healthy foods (with caloric deficit). I know because I used to be fat as well. I lost 40kg in 6 months without any drugs.
  3. #3 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Hi.

If you are very fat, then I think you don't even need peptides. You will lose weight like crazy just by exercising and eating healthy foods (with caloric deficit). I know because I used to be fat as well. I lost 40kg in 6 months without any drugs.
    It is true that it is possible to lose weight without the help of any drug. However, we also can't deny the fact that losing weight will be so much easier and faster if he takes peptides.
  4. #4 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    We are the same. I am also fat (though not really obese). I am already 31 years old and I am a "no girlfriend since birth" kind of man. I think if I am going to lose some weight, I will be able to get a girl to date me.
  5. #5 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Do not worry. Most, if not all, of us here started with a not-so-pleasing body figure. However, look at the majority of us now, they are so fit! I am sure you can also achieve what they have achieved.
  6. #6 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have just been checking out IF (Intermitent fasting), it really is amazing when you read the science behind it. Though I'm not over weight, I am including it in my training with great results. Increased energy, GH and fat loss ~ It's worth a read IMO!
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bolter01 For This Useful Post:

David (5th February 2016)

8. #7 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    First of all, welcome to researchpeptides. I am not an old member here anyway. Just like you, I am a newbie. Lol. Anyway, it is never too late for anything. You can definitely start exercising and using peptides now. Of course, starting a little later is recommended for peptides use. Those who are below 30 are discouraged to use it to protect their natural growth hormone release. I am rooting for you and your success! May you have a fruitful workout and a girlfriend soon.
  9. #8 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Working out and focusing in your health and fitness are great ways for you to divert your attention from an unfortunate event. I am looking forward to see you become fitter and healthier! I wish you all the best in this journey.
  10. #9 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have a suspicion that many of these post are made by people selling peptides.