• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th January 2016 
    Thanks

Interested in Peptides

I joined this forum because it has a lot of informational threads about melanotan (well, i am an mt-2 fanatic). However, I can't help but read the other thread as well. I have read about how great hgh and peptides are in losing weight. I checked HGH first as it has better reviews, but it is unbelievably expensive. Peptides, though still expensive, is more affordable. Any thought about peptides?
  2. #2 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just like you, I just got interested in using peptides. I have always lived a healthy life. I am not fat nor thin. I am fit, but not really that fit (I mean like those who have really great figure). I exercise, but more of my routines are for cardio as I love marathon. Now, I want to bulk up a little by tweaking my exercise routine and by using peptides. Just like you, I am still researching about peptides. However, after a week or two, I will already start my new quest.
  3. #3 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides is great. Yes, HGH might deliver results faster, but peptides is great on its own way. It is the best alternative of HGH for those who are running out of budget.
  4. #4 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides is great. You have to find which peptides work best for you. Also, you better start with 2iu a day. Then, slowly increase it. The recommended daily dose is 4iu to 6iu a day - depending on your goal. There are a lot of consumption pattern to choose from. Among the common ones are: ED, EOD, 6on 1off, 5on 2off and 4on 2off.
  5. #5 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides will surely satisfy you. It already satisfied hundreds of thousands of users all over the world and you could be the next one to be satisfied if you start using it now. Good luck.