• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks

peptide thoughts

I've been doing a little research there are are simply plenty thoughts on peptides. I'm looking for a peptide cycle to gain as much lean mass as possible.
    ghrp-6/grhrp-2/ipamorelin with mod-grf1-29
    I'm leaning to ghrp-6 because of the appetite increase. I've got a buddy on ghrp-6/mod-grf 1-29 who gets good results.
    Thanks
  2. #2 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Don't count on huge gains from peptides, likely an extra 1-2kg of lean muscle mass per month is my guess.

My last cycle was 100mcg GHRP-2 and 100mcg mod grf 3x per day, and I was very happy with the results. I have put on a visible amount of muscle mass while on a calorie deficit, but it was truly helping me lose fat and recover better. They've also been making my muscle harder, look fuller
  3. #3 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah mod grf 1-29 100mcg and ghrp-6 100mcg 3x a day is a good place to start with these. Ghrp-6 will give a great appetite increase so it is good for bulking.
  4. #4 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, you can not get swift gains. Just take your time and, when ready, compensate for your time by increasing your cycle by an amount you feel is adequate.
  5. #5 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    ghrp-6 seems like it's the way to go. Everyone seems to have good things to say about it.
  6. #6 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Ghrp-6 is ideal if you want to increase your appetite along with natural GH, i have heard that hunger after ghrp-6 is crazy. If bulk eating is not a problem i would go with ghrp-2 or hexarelin for even better GH blast.
  7. #7 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Try out HGH probably through injections since it best suited to increase body mass and decrease body mass. Additionally, it can speed up the recovery process but you have to exercise extensively.
  8. #8 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am also using GHRP-6 and I must say that the result it delivers is great! This is why I will never ever think of changing peptides brand. On the other hand, I also know some people who do not like the results with GHRP-6. So, I actually think that it depends on the person. Some might think that product A is the best, while others might say it is ineffective.
  9. #9 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I've heard mostly good things about Ghrp-6: for increasing lean muscle mass, but it definitely won't give you supernatural benefits in the way that something like HGH would. For the most part, my advice would be to take it slow, supplement with ghrp-6 and you will see some noticeable gains in terms of how healthy and hard your muscles are. That being said, it's not a miracle drug and it won't change everything, but it's certainly a nice boost.
  10. #10 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I know a lot of my buddies use GHRP-2 and others use GHRP-6. Both products are known for giving great results. I am using a product other than the two, but I am thinking of switching to either GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 to see how good these products are. I am happy with the results of the one I am using now, but I guess I want better results.
  11. #11 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 is great for bodybuilding as it helps you eat more. As every bodybuilder know, we need to eat more (rather than be skinny) in order to successfully tone and build our muscles. So, if your goal is to build your body muscles, then GHRP-6 is a great choice.
  12. #12 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I've been doing a little research there are are simply plenty thoughts on peptides. I'm looking for a peptide cycle to gain as much lean mass as possible.
    I'm leaning to ghrp-6 because of the appetite increase. I've got a buddy on ghrp-6/mod-grf 1-29 who gets good results.
    Thanks
    Start with GHRp-6 if you really feel that it will give you the result that you are looking for. You can just easily shift to another peptides if you notice that the ghrp-6 isn't really giving you what you expect.
  13. #13 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    You won't go wrong with GHRP-6. In fact, it is what I am currently using and I love it! I use it EOD and the results are better than expected. I hope it helps. Good luck, buddy!
  14. #14 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are looking for a cycle, EOD and 5on 2off are the most recommended cycles. On the other hand, I follow the 2on 1off cycle and so far, it also gives me great effects!
  15. #15 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks
    GHRP 6. GHRP 2 and ipamorelin can all increase your appetite. I have already tried all the choices you have given. Based on my experience, ipamorelin + mod grf is the bets combo out there.
  16. #16 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, if you are looking for something that will increase your appetite, GHRP 6 is really a great choice. I tried using GHRP 6 before and I stopped using it, despite the great results, because it kept making me hungry. Lol.
  17. #17 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    I know a lot of my buddies use GHRP-2 and others use GHRP-6. Both products are known for giving great results. I am using a product other than the two, but I am thinking of switching to either GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 to see how good these products are. I am happy with the results of the one I am using now, but I guess I want better results.
    There is nothing wrong with switching products and aiming for something more. Go with your plan! I hope you get what you want in the next peptides you are going to use.
  18. #18 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    GHRP-6 is great for bodybuilding as it helps you eat more. As every bodybuilder know, we need to eat more (rather than be skinny) in order to successfully tone and build our muscles. So, if your goal is to build your body muscles, then GHRP-6 is a great choice.
    On the other hand, if your goal is weight loss, one should definitely avoid GHRP 6 as it increases your appetite. When you get bigger appetite, it will be difficult for you to resist the food temptation and it will be difficult to cut some pounds.
  19. #19 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRp-6 is a great choice for someone who wants to gain as much lean mass as possible. GHRP-2 is also a great option, but GHRP-6 is a lot better. Go for it!
  20. #20 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I was a ghrp-6 user back then. Yes, it is a great drug to boost your appetite. I also got great results from it. Also, you might want to add more protein to your diet just to ensure you get more lean mass.