• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peptides vs HGH

1. #1 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks

Peptides vs HGH

My understanding is that HGH related peptides simply raise your HGH levels in spikes as opposed to the consistently high levels you get from plain ol' injectible HGH. Other than the legality of it, can someone explain to me what the benefits of these constant spikes have over injectible HGH? I'm already dabbling in AAS and would like to up my game some. Thanks.
  2. #2 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not currently sure about peptides as opposed to HGH, but I do know that HGH does produce consistent somatotropin for your body.

As far as peptides go, they do release slower than HGH, due to them being amino acids and the acids having to break down the covalent bonds in order to be processed by your body.

For the constant 'spikes' of peptides, you'll get a more consistent effect as opposed to injectable-HGH which may not work as well.

Hopefully that helps, let me know if you have any more questions and i'll see if I can help.
  3. #3 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides work slower because they need to go through the processes of breaking down. HGH is good because it works at a consistent rate.
  4. #4 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    While the previous comments have answered the OP questions regarding HGH and peptides, I'm also interested in finding out what you mean by 'dabbling in AAS to up your game'?

A bit more information from you on that last sentence and we'll be able to help a bit more were that's concerned.
  5. #5 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kirachan View Post
    I'm not currently sure about peptides as opposed to HGH, but I do know that HGH does produce consistent somatotropin for your body.

As far as peptides go, they do release slower than HGH, due to them being amino acids and the acids having to break down the covalent bonds in order to be processed by your body.

For the constant 'spikes' of peptides, you'll get a more consistent effect as opposed to injectable-HGH which may not work as well.

Hopefully that helps, let me know if you have any more questions and i'll see if I can help.
    Where is this info coming from? I always thought GH releasing peptides cause short, but high spike of GH, This is reason why you need to take peptides 3-5 times a day to achieve any decent effect. HGH is better because it more of a drip feed effect rather than instant spike.
  6. #6 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Having a constant, drip feed effect as you call it is definitely more beneficial than blasting for a few days in my opinion and while the effects take longer to see, the side effects won't be as harsh either.
  7. #7 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, peptides are cheaper than HGH. Peptides would not give you immediate results unlike HGH to which you could "feel" the results in a few. It just depends on your budget. If you could maintain using HGH, then good for you. But peptides are also good when you know what to combine it with.
  8. #8 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    When it comes to price, peptides are usually more affordable than HGH. When it comes to efficiency and effectiveness, HGH is better than peptides. I have tried using both and I must say that both products are satisfying. If you prefer to use HGH, be sure to be very keen when it comes to your dose. HGH sports higher risk of overdose compared to peps.
  9. #9 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Definitely peptides. GH is expensive and, unless is taken with testosterone or something anabolic, it will barely make any difference. Moreover, it's pretty hard to find nowadays unaltered GH. If you didn't know already, it has to stay in a cool place and more important, it has to be transported in a cool place. If you order GH by mail, there is a good chance you will have wasted your money on an altered product.
  10. #10 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Having a constant, drip feed effect as you call it is definitely more beneficial than blasting for a few days in my opinion and while the effects take longer to see, the side effects won't be as harsh either.
    If that's the case, why does pretty much every piece of advice state otherwise?
    Consistent spiking of a GHRP/GHRH combo naturally emulate the male GH, whereas CJC1295DAC offers a slow constant release more similar to how it works in females.
    That's why most people who know the science recommend the former over the latter.
    The effects of GHRP/GHRH combos are relatively slow (when compared to steroids), and have long lasting gains with little to no side effects.

However, that's not to say a constant bleed doesn't have its place.

"RESULTS:
    After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9-11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8-8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported.
    CONCLUSIONS:
    Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 microg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.
    "

-pubmed/16352683
  11. #11 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides are much cheaper but if you want the "real" thing, I'd rather you go for HGH. But you really have to prepare your budget for it. I mean peptides are good but it would just give you a slower pace, most especially if you are in dire need to look and feel good. HGH results are not instant but it is quicker than peptide usage.
  12. #12 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides and HGH are used for the same purpose. However, peptides work slower than HGH. This is why many bodybuilders who want fast results choose HGH instead. When it comes to price, HGH is a lot more expensive. When it comes to side effects, you have lesser chance of experiencing a side effect when you are using peptides than when you are using HGH.
  13. #13 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Here is the information about HGH and HGH releasing peptides:

1) HGH effects on HGH Levels while HGH stimulating peptides (eg. Sermorelin, GHRP-6 & GHRP-2) promotes natural release of HGH.

2) HGH can suppress natural HGH production while peptides promotes natural hGH production

3) HGH can negatively impact pituitary function while peptides supports healthy pituitary function

4) HGH levels drop when therapy is stopped and peptides promote HGH production for a period after therapy is stopped

5) All the benefits of healthy HGH levels and The same benefits as hGH, without the risk

6) High risk of overdose while peptides have very low (to no) risk of overdose

7) Risk of Tachyphylaxis and peptides have no risk of Tachyphylaxis

8) HGH cost is higher ($1000+ per month) while peptides cost is lower ($270+ per month)

I hope it will surely helps you.
  14. The Following User Says Thank You to alexfrance For This Useful Post:

peptideguru (8th September 2015)

15. #14 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is more expensive but it works faster. Peptides are cheaper but works slower. It would depend on you on how you would like to work on your body, how much your budget is and how patient can you be to get results. If you think you are able to sustain the need, you can go for HGH.
  16. #15 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    From what I know, HGH is better than peptides - especially that it delivers result faster than the latter. However, peptides is at the advantage since it is cheaper than HGH - many people can afford it.
  17. #16 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just like many of you here, I have tried HGH and peptides already. HGH is the better choice for me. On the other hand, there are people who prefer peptides over HGH because according to them, it is cheaper and safer to use. Well, for me, peptides is safe to me, but so is HGH.
  18. #17 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am a peptides user. However, I won't lie and I will tell you that I actually believe that I would get better results if I were to use HGH rather than peptides. Unfortunately, I do not have the means to enjoy HGH.
  19. #18 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    As what I have already stated in another thread, it all boils down to one's preference. There is no wrong nor right answer for this one. Some would say it is peptides while others would say hgh is better.
  20. #19 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Why compare the two? HGH is also peptides. It is just more concentrated and that is why it delivers results faster than peptides. On the other hand, it is more expensive as well.
  21. #20 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not know the difference between the two. What I only know is that they have the same benefits and peptides is more affordable than HGH. This is why I am leaning to peptides.