• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th January 2016 
    Thanks

GHRP and tumor growth

Will GHRP's increase size of existing tumors/cancer?
    I've read some documents regarding this but got different results.
  2. #2 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    From what I know, increasing IGF increases the development of existing cancers. But about causing cancer that would definitely be news to me. I would like to hear more as well.
  3. #3 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    From what I know, increasing IGF increases the development of existing cancers. But about causing cancer that would definitely be news to me. I would like to hear more as well.
    That's not correct. There are numerous different growth factors that can produce tumors. Cancer doesn't need IGF to grow.
  4. #4 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    That's not correct. There are numerous different growth factors that can produce tumors. Cancer doesn't need IGF to grow.
    I did not say that Insulin like growth factur is only gowth factor responsible for tumor growth. I simply said that increased IGF (as an example from growth hormone or GH pep use) has been linked to cancer growth.
  5. #5 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    While I am not competent in the other stuff that can speed up tumor development, I can at least say that HGH and as a result IGF-1 is able to speed it up.
  6. #6 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    While I am not competent in the other stuff that can speed up tumor development, I can at least say that HGH and as a result IGF-1 is able to speed it up.
    Cancer is a multifaceted disease, it's not possible to generalize and say IGF-1 or growth hormone will increase tumor development.
  7. #7 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh no. Even when I am a fan of peps, I would not recommend you to take GHRP or any other peps if you are suffering from cancer. I don't know its effect, but certainly, your peps consumption will have an effect to your cancer cells.

PS: It does not cause cancer though so healthy people can definitely take them whenever they want.
  8. #8 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtybruno View Post
    Oh no. Even when I am a fan of peps, I would not recommend you to take GHRP or any other peps if you are suffering from cancer. I don't know its effect, but certainly, your peps consumption will have an effect to your cancer cells.

PS: It does not cause cancer though so healthy people can definitely take them whenever they want.
    I'm not suffering from cancer, I'm just researching and want to know everything about peptides