• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th November 2015 
    Thanks

growth hormone release only if gh is present

We assume that with each injection of GHRPs and Mod GRF (1-29), we are causing there to be a large release of Growth Hormone. This GH is being produced and released by the somatotropes in the anterior pituitary gland.

However, GH can only be released IF there is GH present to be released, correct? If we're injecting every 3-4 hours, does that give enough time for our pituitary to produce enough GH to be released for the next big pulse? ... and so on, and so on... every 3-4 hours...

I haven't seen any study showing the continual use and results, compared to what the initial usage results show. What are your thoughts?
  2. #2 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    The answer is yes. That is exactly where the 3 hour figure is derived. Otherwise people could do it every 2 hours or 1 hour.
  3. #3 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    The answer is yes. That is exactly where the 3 hour figure is derived. Otherwise people could do it every 2 hours or 1 hour.
    Thanks Jsmith! Man, it's crazy to think that the body can produce enough GH to keep the pulses just as intense, time after time!
  4. #4 4th November 2015 
    Thanks
    But there is always GH in our body. Of course, the are small quantities, but truth is that if this wouldn't be true, we would all suffer of Simmon's disease.
  5. #5 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think what you have stated is the real deal. However, I am not so sure with this. I have to do my research in order to confirm my thoughts as well. Anyway, thank you for sharing this one.