• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th January 2016 
    Thanks

Is it worth running GH through PCT or cruise?

Do steroids and HGH must have ran at the same time to receive the synergy? Any answers appreciated. Many Thanks
  2. #2 17th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Human growth hormone is an amazing drug especially if taken together with anabolic steroids but it is also effective in Post cycle therapy and off cycle to maintain gains.
  3. #3 17th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ok thanks for answer.
    I've heard a lot that growth hormone is really fragile in general and it should not foam once you reconsitute it. But everytime I reconsitute the growth hormone it foams, however I pour the liquid very slowly into the vial. I have heard that if it foams it means the growth hormone molecules has been destroyed.
  4. #4 17th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The HGH vial should really be in vacuum. After you stick a needle with bacteriostatic water in to the vial the bac water is sucked in because of the vacuum. You should try to hold the plunger back so it won't get sucked in.
  5. #5 17th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    The HGH vial should really be in vacuum. After you stick a needle with bacteriostatic water in to the vial the bac water is sucked in because of the vacuum. You should try to hold the plunger back so it won't get sucked in.
    I have been allowing the vacuum suck in the bac water for ages and it appears to be to be working okay.
  6. #6 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I will have some genuine growth hormone in my possession soon. My concern is should I use it off cycle or does it have to be ran with some thing?
  7. #7 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jonji24 View Post
    I will have some genuine growth hormone in my possession soon. My concern is should I use it off cycle or does it have to be ran with some thing?
    Human growth hormone may be used all the time as a stand-alone. It is amazing stuff. If I could take no more than one substance for the rest of my entire life, it would-be human growth hormone.
  8. #8 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Human growth hormone may be used all the time as a stand-alone. It is amazing stuff. If I could take no more than one substance for the rest of my entire life, it would-be human growth hormone.
    Great. I don't believe i could possibly afford it at these costs, but I am going to give it a try once it is here. Any advice on doses for fat loss?
  9. #9 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Human growth hormone is most effective in conjuction with AAS or SARMs but it could also be used with out anything on its own for a "bridge" or throughout Post cycle therapy.
  10. #10 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Human growth hormone is most effective in conjuction with AAS or SARMs but it could also be used with out anything on its own for a "bridge" or throughout Post cycle therapy.
    It is that good? I have been thinking about adding growth hormone.
  11. #11 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are in your 20s and healthy, growth hormone is probably not the best drug for you. You will receive a lot better results from a AAS or SARMs cycle and peptides than HGH. It all depends what results you are looking for out of growth hormone. If your goal is more muscle mass, growth hormone is a poor substance. The money to muscle mass ratio is bad.
  12. #12 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'd like to add if your main goals are body building from GH then it should be ran for long periods of time at high dose with anabolic steroids and definitely Pharmacy Grade.