• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th January 2016 
    Thanks

is my hgh ruined?

I've 100iu human growth hormone in my fridge. But my fridge stopped working over night and growth hormone was out of fridge for about 6-7 hours. Can I still use it? I'm worried, I paid alot for it.. What's your opinion guys?
  2. #2 17th January 2016 
    Thanks
    There isn't anything that can be done about what happened so simply move the growth hormone to another refrigirator. Continue to use it till you run-out. It will still be good so don't worry.
  3. #3 17th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Your human growth hormone most likely lost some of the potency.

I would still use it, though.
  4. #4 17th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If it was not reconstituted then I really would not stress about it. Even reconsituted it most likely would not make a difference.
  5. #5 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You can surely still use it, but don't let it our of the fridge for too long. Put it in another working fridge as soon as possible! For goodness' sake, it is 100iu. That is worth a of $$$$.
  6. #6 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Dude, you just use it! It is 100iu. That will be a waste if you would throw it. Anyway, it might be less effective as it was out of the fridge for quite a long time, but it should still be a little effective. Trust me.
  7. #7 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh god. That is a lot of HGH left! 100iu? That is freaking expensive to throw. Just use it! As long as it is safe to use, then go for it. So far, I can see other members also sharing the same sentiments as mine.
  8. #8 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree with them. It is too much to throw away. Just use it! There should not be any problem with it if you have refrigerated it after 6-7 hours. 100iu of HGH is so expensive, I know that because I am an HGH user myself.
  9. #9 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, if you plan to throw it away just because you think it is no longer a good HGH, you can give it to me as I except donations. Haha. You know, I am trying to cut cost right now so I would willingly receive anything from anyone. Haha. Joking!
  10. #10 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Keep in using it, dear. It is not as if it is just a 5iu HGH where it won't be too much of a waste not to use it and just throw it away. it is freaking 100iu and that costs a lot!
  11. #11 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, everyone here seems to feel that it is a waste to throw it away coz it would really be a waste to throw it. Just use them. it is not that it will kill you. It might be a little less effective, but nothing more than that.
  12. #12 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No, it is not ruined. You can still use it with ease. It will still have the same effect. Anyway, next time, try to find an alternative immediately. Do not let it stay unfrozen for a long time. Okay?
  13. #13 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I actually do not know whether it is ruined or not. I am just a new user so I do not have vast knowledge about it. Anyway, since other users say it is still fine to use, I think you should just use it.